How does someone have Gear Rank 9 Qui Gon Jinn??

Uhh, the person on my leaderboards rank 1 has rank 9 QGJ?? MK IX isn't even available...?
Knights of the Mobile Republic [KotMR]

Replies

• Wildcats1203
    781 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    They changed the requirements for his final gear piece, and now it can't be crafted. But some people crafted it before the update that changed its requirements, so those people are able to gear him up.
  • Options
    They crafted the piece of lvl 74 gear before the last update was released.
  • Options
    Proper preparation prevents poor performance. They made the droid callers before the unobtainable gears were added to create the gear. Those who could make any of the gears did so knowing they would have an edge up and would not have as hard a time creating the gear.
  • Options
    I have one precrafted for him, if I ever make it to level 74. Still not even 73.

I'm surprised more people didn't have the droid callers precrafted. They weren't that hard to farm, though I only made one. Mine was made several weeks ago. Now the fusion ones were much harder to make.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Yes I have a gear 9 QGJ I precrafted all his gear before the changes and he's a monster now
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Zars
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Silleck wrote: »
    Yes I have a gear 9 QGJ I precrafted all his gear before the changes and he's a monster now

I did this too, but a reached lvl 74 1h after this new update... and I can't equip my QGJ ! This is totaly unfair, good for you, players like are not the problem, the problem is that EA and CG disaventage some players...

ANY GD HERE TO HELP FIX THIS ISSUE ??? PLEAAAASE
  • Options
    Silleck wrote: »

I did as well. I wouldn't say he's a monster though, post-updare he feels as powerful as my g8 did pre-update.
  • Options
    I could pre-craft two. The other one is on poggle. Well they are monsters but just because you have an edge at the moment against teams that can't reach thd higher gear level.
  • Options
    psst i saw 6800 power yoda i havent seen the new power qgj yet