Contractual battles

Vlad_msk
8 posts Member
edited July 2023
Dear Administration,
Are you going somehow to solve the problem of contractual battles at the fleet arena?

Every day a group of dishonest players, conspiring through Discord, divide the top lines of the tournament table among themselves, swaping between themselves for 1-5 places. Those who approach them and try to compete with them are kept in eternal stasis. That is, one battle does not have time to end, as in the same millisecond his partner attacks you, so that you cannot attack the previous one. And the timing is maintained to the last, so that you don’t even have a chance to regain your position. I'm already tired of this.

Please, do anything. At least make 30 seconds cooldown of the loser, so that nobody immediately attack him.
Post edited by Vlad_msk on

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    1) You aren't allowed to name and shame here

2) No, they will not do anything about it
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Why transgressors can't be shamed?
    2) No, they will not do anything about it

Seeing that the administration ignores my post, and did not even bother to answer something, I am inclined to agree with you.

• Blubcop
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Vlad_msk wrote: »
    Why transgressors can't be shamed?
    Because it's against the forum rules
  • Vlad_msk
    8 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Blubcop wrote: »

weak argument

There, people break the holy rules of the game, and nothing happens. And then, just think, you are afraid to hurt their feelings ... It's funny

Post edited by Vlad_msk on
  • Options

weak argument

There, people break the holy rules of the game, and nothing happens. And then, just think, you are afraid to hurt their feelings ... It's funny
    1) people are banned regularly when they are reported through the proper channels. So stop saying “nothing happens”

2) it’s not about the feelings of cheaters. It’s about false accusations - of which I’ve seen many on these forums.

Anyway, you agreed to the forum rules when you signed up to use the forums. So you can find it as funny as you like.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

weak argument

1) people are banned regularly when they are reported through the proper channels. So stop saying “nothing happens”

2) it’s not about the feelings of cheaters. It’s about false accusations - of which I’ve seen many on these forums.

Anyway, you agreed to the forum rules when you signed up to use the forums. So you can find it as funny as you like.

This post isn't even about cheaters, it's about shard chats.
  • Options
    This is actually not cheating.
  • Options
    Shard chats do not equate to cheating.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    This post isn't even about cheaters, it's about shard chats.
    Indeed
    QuilaCaz wrote: »
    This is actually not cheating.
    Shard chats do not equate to cheating.

You both absolutly right, that's why I can't complain about cheating in the game