Suggestion - QOL

MoBlaq
582 posts Member
edited July 2023
Make Gear Level XII available at 5* and have the 3 left gear pieces available to use. The top and middle right pieces at 6*, with 7* the final bottom right piece into Relic.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• DonPuto
    374 posts Member
    Options
    Why?
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    Why?

To make characters useful that you haven't maxed their stars yet. G12 opens up 6* mods. Allows people to play with new released characters earlier.

This game us moving toward having every character to be relic. It is why GLs have 1 or 2 underused characters in them.

At least for me, it will make the kyro investment at least somewhat meaningful. Otherwise they get parked on the bench and won't be used for at least 6 months.

Finally, if the game moved more toward character building, it will be more enjoyable. Not this hoard for 7*.
  • Options
    In a game with R9, G12 vs G11 is not a meaningful change. If you are unable to see use from a character at G11, then upgrading to G12 is not going to change a thing. Tanks and Attackers will see less use at G11/12, whereas support characters who have damage/survivability built into their kits (i.e. Zorii Bliss) are just as useful at the lower levels
  • MoBlaq
    582 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Post edited by MoBlaq on
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    This isn't a QoL request
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH