Dr Ahpra Tier 1 is Absurd!!!!!

Please EA fix this tier. The RNG is impossible. I want to play the game and not sit around waiting for 500 tries and having to spend hours trying to find a set of mods that will work. I have over 10k protection on Hindi and get smoked even after following ALL the different advice about how to beat it.

Stop jacking up the game with stupid and impossible RNG. It takes forever to farm these toons and then to have to do all kinds of swapping and still not have it be beatable with the best mods - come on!

The kryotech lid is also ridiculous. Stop making every new toon require so much. I’m completely stalled in the game because of one type of gear.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, it is impossible. No one has unlocked her yet.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Whatelse73
    2168 posts Member
    Options
    Chrisrouqa wrote: »
    Please EA fix this tier. The RNG is impossible. I want to play the game and not sit around waiting for 500 tries and having to spend hours trying to find a set of mods that will work. I have over 10k protection on Hindi and get smoked even after following ALL the different advice about how to beat it.

Stop jacking up the game with stupid and impossible RNG. It takes forever to farm these toons and then to have to do all kinds of swapping and still not have it be beatable with the best mods - come on!

The kryotech lid is also ridiculous. Stop making every new toon require so much. I’m completely stalled in the game because of one type of gear.

It is painful and the RNG is ridiculous, but Xaereth's video might help get you through it. Good luck!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkMdyszCeI8
  • Options
    No one tell OP about the GAS event
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    GAS wasnt really that bad if you had good relic levels and the correct turn order for toons. The issue mainly with GAS was trying tl get it without investing the required relic levels, and thats where RNG came in more often than not on certain aspects.

Hondo is just straight up RNG since adding relic 8 or 9 even wouldnt ensure you got it on the next attempt lol. You either dodge, or you dont and git wrecked. Frustrating, but not impossible.
  • Abe_Fr0man
    143 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    No one tell OP about the GAS event

Oof easily least fun I’ve had on this game.

edit: SO FAR
    Post edited by Abe_Fr0man on
  • Nagz
    74 posts Member
    Options
    I think that whoever came up with these event should be forced to play it with avarge mods and "enjoy their engagement" and get whacked with a baseball bat in the shins if he as much as has a thought of reading/watching a guide.

Then again, we all are modding our heroes prolly if a R0 characters hit for over 100k or crit for 332k or R2D2 does a lovetap for 226k.

(Rest of the event is **** easy, hang in there)
  • Options
    I'd just like to add , remember when you had to G12 Jawas just to earn speed mods , you have it easy now
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I'd just like to add , remember when you had to G12 Jawas just to earn speed mods , you have it easy now

That's weird, I had nowhere near G12 and I earned speed mods...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Ok maybe not G12 it was a long time ago , and my memory is a bit pants. But the main "you had to gear Jawa for speed mods " bit holds true
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    edited July 2023
    Options

Ok maybe not G12 it was a long time ago , and my memory is a bit pants. But the main "you had to gear Jawa for speed mods " bit holds true

Actually, none of it holds true.

You needed Jawas for crit damage mods, and gear 6-7 would suffice, I believe. Speed mods were obtained with Resistance.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Don't worry since I'm actually ready for the Leviathan event for the first run, I'm sure it will be harder than all the other events combined.
  • Chrisrouqa
    6 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    On attempt 200! Upped to R6. Got mods to 10k+ protection, speed 258…….owned almost instantly every time but 1. Following the videos putting middle on greedo - but doesn’t matter. EA FIX THE GAME!
  • Options
    250 attempts later!

Stage 2 wasn’t too bad

Stage 3 - more stupid RNG - had to get speed over 350!

Stage 4 was easy at least.

What an awful event! Now I have to fix a ton of mods that are out of place.

BOO EA BOO!!!!
  • Puuzaa
    20 posts Member
    Options
    Chrisrouqa wrote: »
    What an awful event! Now I have to fix a ton of mods that are out of place.
    That's why you have loadouts in game..
    Not that fast to fix mods right places as using something like Hotutils but it still works..
  • Enas007
    63 posts Member
    Options
    its a usual difficulty to drive anyone nuts. So ... its nothing compared to first Padme release ... oh my.
  • Options
    OP thinks kyros are bad? he clearly wasn't around when stun guns and carbs is were fun