Can we push the Leviathan event from the 19th to the 21st? Especially in August?

Zhangster
609 posts Member
edited July 2023
It will be a BIG move. The conquest in August ends on the 21st, and it would be big if the Leviathan event was moved from the 19th to the 21st. Please and thanks! I wanted to post this before CG releases the event schedule for August and I know the capital ship event usually doesn't change on the Day of the month from month to month.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Blubcop
    374 posts Member
    Options
    It's in their interest too let it start earlier since some people will buy the conquest pass, so they they don't have to wait a month.
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    That would defeat the purpose to move it.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Why do you want it moved from 19 to 21?
  • statix
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

Conquest ends on July 24th. This is the date that OP wants the event moved to I'm sure.
  • reiks
    12 posts Member
    Options
    statix wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »

Conquest ends on July 24th. This is the date that OP wants the event moved to I'm sure.
    OP said august 21
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    can we leave the event on the 19th
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Oh yeah he did mention wanting the event after Conquest ends
  • Options
    Can the event have run 2 weeks ago instead? Too many in my fleet shard have Exec/Prof now :P
  • Joebo720
    648 posts Member
    Options
    We should certainly change the date to fit your needs. Rest of us don't care
  • Options
    I appreciate your comments and I hope I didn't hide the true selfishness of this request. I understand that for the majority of the folks here, the date will not positively affect their grind for the leviathan, as many who have plan on having the Leviathan will like to selfishly enjoy exclusive rights for it and keep it out of the hands of their competitors, and for many who are not close to the Leviathan would like to see less Leviathans in general and keep Leviathan out of reach from those who are grinding for it. That being said, if CG made this move, for those who have passively grind red crate would be spared 2850 conquest currency or 3600 crystals as the red crate in August will get them the remaining shards for Leviathan.

99% of the time, CG will place the next Leviathan event on the 19th, and if they were to place it on the 21st, it would not be because they listened to me in any way shape or form, but because CG truly wanted to give those who grinded out the red crate a free pass to a 7* Leviathan. Either way, I am ready, and I will adjust accordingly. This is a game in the end, and everything can change.
  • Blubcop
    374 posts Member
    Options
    I would be surprised if anyone who wanted the leviathan this early didn't buy the scavenger shards. Everyone who got the red crates could have easily unlocked the fury interceptor.