What, how, why no krayt raid rewards????

joelgs23
251 posts Member
I don’t understand this message. I made 1 battle in the last raid. My guild earned the 90m chest…. Why did I not get any rewards?lof1tjlt6xrw.jpeg

Replies

• LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    You move to another guild recently?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    You move to another guild recently?
    No, did not change guilds.
  • Options
    That is the message you get when you haven't made at least one attempt for the raid.
  • Winterwolves
    1729 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    That is the message you get when you haven't made at least one attempt for the raid.

No it's not. You just do not get any message at all.

Or rather, you get a "your guild has just launched a raid" message with no other reward message, which makes you realise you did not get around to attacking at all. Happened to me last week.
  • Options

No it's not. You just do not get any message at all.

Or rather, you get a "your guild has just launched a raid" message with no other reward message, which makes you realise you did not get around to attacking at all. Happened to me last week.

Well, one of my guildies got exactly that same message when he forgot to hit the Groundhog Day event, I mean, the Krayt raid
  • Options
    I've gotten that message 2x.

Once I got rewards, once I didn't get rewards.

I have no idea why it says you "Exceeded the # of raids".

Makes no sense.