Remove randomness from Credit Heist Event

SidVicious444
86 posts Member
edited July 2023
I searched and can not find an answer why credits and fleet credits were removed from Raids.
It cost plus minus 9 million credits to fully upgrade one character from level 1 to 85, 1 star to 7 stars, abilities and mods.
Players from forum suggested I must work on my mods and maybe I will be better in GAC.
The fact is I just don't have credits lying around to upgrade white mods to 12 to see if it had speed or not and then sell it at a loss for not having any potential.
This is a resource management game after all. You have to manage your credits..
I have a suggestion:
Remove the randomness(you can receive between 1.5-10m) from Credit Heist.
Make it 10 million and get it over with.
With 20 million you can fully upgrade 2 characters(you can sim the event 2x)
You can also play the mod game. Upgrade mods too 12 and sell the crappy mods.
In my opinion it won,t break the game the event runs maybe ones a month.

Thank you for reading
Developers please consider.
Post edited by SidVicious444 on

Replies

• Options
    You mean credit heist? It’s fine where it’s at imo. If you’re constantly running low you’re spreading yourself too thinly
  • Options
    Plus, I am struggling to remember when I last got anything other than 5M. I have definitely had more and also had less, but it’s been 5M so frequently I feel the randomness is almost negligible.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Plus, I am struggling to remember when I last got anything other than 5M. I have definitely had more and also had less, but it’s been 5M so frequently I feel the randomness is almost negligible.

I have pulled several 4m lately, and one 7.5m.

With that said, it's fine.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    You can buy more credits than you used to get from raids with raid mk1 currency. If a player in their first year got 20M every time they would just run out of training droids anyway.
  • Options
    If a player in their first year got 20M every time they would just run out of training droids anyway.

Yes, they will run out of training droids but with 20m they can play the MOD game.
    Darth Loquitor calls it a game within a game.
    Have you seen the prices of 1 mod in the mod shop.
    20m will help with that.
    5m average not, I rather upgrade the mod too 15 than buy a mod in the mod store with 5m.
  • Options
    You mean credit heist? It’s fine where it’s at imo. If you’re constantly running low you’re spreading yourself too thinly

Thank you for pointing it out.
    I fixed the title.
  • Options

I have played the game for more than 2 years and never got more then 5m
    It is between 3-5m for me.
    20m average would be better, IMO
    All I can do is ask CG.
    It doesn't hurt too ask.
  • Options

I have played the game for more than 2 years and never got more then 5m
    It is between 3-5m for me.
    20m average would be better, IMO
    All I can do is ask CG.
    It doesn't hurt too ask.
    Ok. I’ve been playing for 7 years, and I’ve had a few 7.5m and once got 10M.

Of course 20m average would be better, but credits aren’t much of an issue once you’ve reached a certain point in the game.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I'm glad your fine with it, I am not.
    They took away credits from raid and they can compensate the loss of credits from raid by fixing the Credit Heist aka 10m x2
    20m total
  • Options

They took away credits from raid and they can compensate the loss of credits from raid by fixing the Credit Heist aka 10m x2
    20m total
    But you can buy far more credits than you ever got from raids with raid rewards and still be able to buy more gear than you used to get.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options

20m total
    But you can buy far more credits than you ever got from raids with raid rewards and still be able to buy more gear than you used to get.

That's not entirely true if you do not get the 130M Box, which I assume smaller players/guilds will not get. My guild is almost 300M and we only get the second box.
    You will have less gear when you use the currency to buy (more) credits. For smaller players and even mid game credits are still a problem.

I do not think that CG will do what OP asked for but I understand where they are coming from and it doesn't hurt to ask 😉
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

20m total

That's not entirely true if you do not get the 130M Box, which I assume smaller players/guilds will not get.

I don't believe the 130m box adds any mk1 currency
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

20m total

That's not entirely true if you do not get the 130M Box, which I assume smaller players/guilds will not get.

I don't believe the 130m box adds any mk1 currency
    Correct.

The second box gives as much mk1 as the last box. The third box gives as much mk2 as the last box.

The only currency that increases with each box is mk3.