Ebon hawk drop rate

Why is Ebon hawk drop rate so bad? Out of 300 crystals + regular and bonus energy i get about 4-5 shards, and thats when im lucky.

Replies

• Options
    Same drop rate as every other node. Track your rates for a month instead of a day & see what they are then.
  • Options
    It's an expensive node with a poor drop rate
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1074 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    *puts tinfoil hat on*

Or maybe CG have been tracking what you’ve been farming and have gently lowered the drop rate over time, hoping to lure you into a glorious bout of spending!!!!

*takes tinfoil hat off*

So I assume this is the last ship you need for Leviathan? Yup, the drop rate is poor, but really it’s just exacerbated by the high energy cost. Single drop rate doesn’t help either, but I imagine you’d see the same long term rate on Krrrr or Plo’s fighter.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

It's an expensive node with the same drop rate as all other shard/print nodes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Well, in principle it should be the same, but on average i get carts shards 4x more often. Krrsantan also wasnt this bad, not even close.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Lothien wrote: »
    Well, in principle it should be the same, but on average i get carts shards 4x more often. Krrsantan also wasnt this bad, not even close.

RNG
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I stand by my original point. Regardless of the drops being equitable its still poor.
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1074 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Regardless of the drop rate per attempt, I just think it’s ridiculous that ships as old as the Hawk are still only single drops.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed, we really need a lot of the older ships accelerated.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

I stand by my original point. Regardless of the drops being equitable its still poor.

Subjective, but ok
  • Options
    Same here.
    Today: 0/9
    1/7
    2/8
  • Options
    Today I got 9 from 25 sims…

Individuals mean nothing when you have this many people playing the game.