Conquest

If I were to rate conquest on a scale of 1-10 in difficulty with 1 being easy and 10 being hard...normal is an 8...

Why? Why is normal nearly as difficult as hard starting at sector 2? Can you please make normal more reasonable for something that is supposed to be medium difficulty?

I'm not talking about what tier of crate I can make it to. I'm talking about teams with 350 speed characters getting outrun by 40% of the teams I'm being forced to face. Teams with relic levels 7s and 8s and synergy. Teams that perform very well in all areas of the game except, apparently, sector 2+ in the medium difficulty of conquest...

That makes no sense. Please reevaluate this tier of conquest.

Thank you.

Replies

• Options
    The fact that I cannot post Ahmald's recent clip titled "you are NOT going to like this - Bad news for Galaxy of Heroes" posted 3 October this year says enough to me.

The creep is intentional.
  • Options
    The new update to conquest is not for F2P players. Once again another attempt to force users to pay to play this game. I totally agree with the above post. I hate conquest now. After 8 years playing this game I am finally ready to say this is the last straw and quit.
  • Options
    This conquest is literally the worst season we have ever had. From changes to squads in each section to the consumables change, the mechanics are awful. I used to rank the conquest as an 7 of 10 in game modes, but this season is a 2, max.Even the new character, dark trooper gideon seems to suck whenever i used the consumable to summon him. I will no longer be spending money on the pass, that's for sure.