Executor Bug

I have spent 30 minutes typing up a bug report and it won't submit. I will post my situation here.

Today is just after the update for the Leviathan event to go live soon. I suspect this may be the reason.

Mirror matches with Piett ship, Executor. My opponent's ships get permanent target lock and breach. Call in Slave 1, but seismic blast is on a 3 turn cool down.

Replies

• Options
    hwzlkjhr9x0u.jpg
  • Options
    It was working as intended previously though. "No Good to Me Dead", one of Slave 1's abilities states:
    "the first time all enemies are breached while Slave 1 is active, or if Slave 1 enters the battle while all enemies are breached, Seismic charge's cooldown is reset"
  • Options
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    It was working as intended previously though. "No Good to Me Dead", one of Slave 1's abilities states:
    "the first time all enemies are breached while Slave 1 is active, or if Slave 1 enters the battle while all enemies are breached, Seismic charge's cooldown is reset"

I've noticed that when you hit contract it applies undispellable target lock and breach to the enemy ships (like normal). But whenever the enemy calls a reinforcement, it does not apply the undispellable breach anymore, only the target lock. So I'm assuming your enemy called in slave 1, it did not apply the undispellable breach, and then you called in your slave 1 afterwards, which would mean that his cooldowns wouldn't reset because all enemies aren't breached.
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    You can clearly see that RI's do not get Breach when they enter, which is why your Slave 1 ability is still on cooldown. The update notes yesterday mentioned a fix for Breach Immunity, and I suspect that is the cause. Is this WAI? Or is the last fix WAI and this one is broken? No one knows, CG will never talk about it, and you just have to deal with it until you maybe don't.

Edit: FWIW, someone else made an Answers report: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Executor-not-applying-breach-properly/m-p/12758699#M66706
  • Gheyst1214
    205 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    “Fixed an issue where the Executor reinforcement bonus Breach Immunity would not apply to all to specific types of Breach”

This is from the update notes for yesterday’s update. I don’t have Exec yet myself but hope this helps clarify something to someone.
  • Options
    This is an incredibly annoying change that completely changes how Executor mirror matches work. Now, you have to try to bring out slave one immediately after contract hits so the opponent can’t bring in a reinforcement and mess everything up.
  • RogueJedi
    18 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    So I guess "unresistable breach" meansnothing anymore....what a joke