Leviathan Event

CrispyFett
974 posts Member
edited July 2023
Awesome. So much fun taking over Chimera or destroying Tie Advanced as soon as it is called in. First 3 tiers easy. Still trying vs Executor. Anyone have luck beating it yet? I imagine will take me a few tries to figure out the right lineup
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I haven't found a lineup that can even kill one!
  • Kudlaty
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Exe is annoying, but at least bonus against Pro is easy ;) by the way, if real fight against Exe will be as difficult as the event, then Leviathan is meh…
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    Fury Bomber Scimitar with EH mk6. Try to focus XB. Instakill HT.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Thanks, I'll try that!
  • Options
    I used fury, dagger, b28 then brought mk 6 as first reinforcement then scimitar. Easy from there. Use the Levi special abilities as soon as they pop up should be good to go. Beat it 1st try with little difficulty
  • rm1969
    17 posts Member
    Options
    Ship seems like butt so far. Watching T101 stream and he keeps losing to Profundity. Hopefully something changes.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Thanks! This worked for me
  • Options
    I haven't found a lineup that can even kill one!

One tier? For the first 3 tiers, i think i just used Fury, Dagger and Bomber, with Mark VI and Scim in reinforce first. EH if needed to dispel
  • Options
    rm1969 wrote: »
    Ship seems like butt so far. Watching T101 stream and he keeps losing to Profundity. Hopefully something changes.

Really? Did they upgrade their Levi before trying ProFun? I thought ProFun was easier than Exec. Beat it first try
  • Options
    Start with Bomber, Malgus and Sith Trooper ships. Call in Assassin first and SET ship second.
    Use Revan's S3 and target your bomber with the buffs.
    Use Malgus' S2 first to heal your team.
    Hold on until you call in SET ship and use the A1 to execute HT.
    Next turn should be your ULT and its over.
  • Options
    rm1969 wrote: »

He is using a 4* Levi to test at that level - once he upgrades it'll be a different story.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    No it won't. 7* can't beat profundity reliably.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options
    Is it another "you need full r9 team to feel its really good" like with lord vader?
    I remember devs said somewhere they'll rework sith marauder's and sith asassin's ships...(last one is quite useless)
  • Options
    Devian wrote: »
    Is it another "you need full r9 team to feel its really good" like with lord vader?
    I remember devs said somewhere they'll rework sith marauder's and sith asassin's ships...(last one is quite useless)

I suggest you read Sith fighters basic…..
  • TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    Options

That’s a nice Healing Immunity that HMF dispels instantly.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    Options

deal little dmg that can't critically hit and try to apply heal immunity that will be dispelled?
    This ship is better than Maul's but that doesn't says much

• Options

deal little dmg that can't critically hit and try to apply heal immunity that will be dispelled?
    This ship is better than Maul's but that doesn't says much
    Nope…..save Malgus’s mass assist to when Sith Fighter is on the field —> the mass assist then one shots YWing when used.