Leviathan Bonus Tier

How come the bonus tier event locks up short of 7*? I'm 50 shards away with plenty of crystals.

afniyw4zae3i.jpg

Replies

• Options
    xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    All the bonus nodes do that. You have to buy 5 packs in the shop

Oh that's so dumb...
  • Options
    But thank you for the answer haha
  • Options
    Though, you can wait till next month for the cheaper price as the 19 attempt limit of refreshes resets each month :smiley:
  • Options
    You don’t need to buy them from the packs, if you wait for the 10 hour cooldown you can do your last 5 attempts again
  • Whatelse73
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    You don’t need to buy them from the packs, if you wait for the 10 hour cooldown you can do your last 5 attempts again

From how it is performing, waiting 10 hours would be a good idea for this fleet, not just because a Holdo fleet can beat it.
  • Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »

From how it is performing, waiting 10 hours would be a good idea for this fleet, not just because a Holdo fleet can beat it.

I agree, I was initially going to buy the final 5 packs, but then see how bad it currently performs and none of my fleet shard are gonna leave it on defence so gonna wait the cooldown and save some crystals
  • LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    I didnt know there was a 10 hour cooldown
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?