Leviathan Takes Over

After the Leviathan takes over the enemy capital ship, it seems the remaining ships still receive the bonuses from the capital ship’s unique. Shouldn’t my ally ships receive those bonuses or at least have them turned off?

Replies

• Options
    After the Leviathan takes over the enemy capital ship, it seems the remaining ships still receive the bonuses from the capital ship’s unique. Shouldn’t my ally ships receive those bonuses or at least have them turned off?

Depends, do those bonuses come from the ship or the commander. I assume DR deals with the enemy commander when he boards, but is the inspirational presence of the commander at the start of battle not enough to see them through to the bitter end?
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options

Depends, do those bonuses come from the ship or the commander. I assume DR deals with the enemy commander when he boards, but is the inspirational presence of the commander at the start of battle not enough to see them through to the bitter end?

No, he's dead.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

No, he's dead.

Sometimes the sacrifice of a leader inspires their minions. It was only after Red and Gold leader had bit the dust that Red 5 could make the trench run successfully…
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

No, he's dead.

Sometimes the sacrifice of a leader inspires their minions. It was only after Red and Gold leader had bit the dust that Red 5 could make the trench run successfully…

Yeah but not because Luke was inspired to do so. He was all that was left. And pretty sure the leaders that were left told him to run away.
  • Options
    What about the resistance putting up their best effort on whatever that planet was in TLJ after the Holdo manoeuvre?

It’s a bit of a moot point anyway, as lore, as we know, makes 0 impact on how CG run the game. Although switching who gets those buffs from the CS might give Levi the buff it seemingly needs.
  • Options
    There is a difference between Holdo valiantly sacrificing herself so everyone else survives. This is flipping their capital ship.
  • Options
    I think all that really happens is their capital can no longer ultimate, that’s the point. In theory then you continue to reinforce and whittle them down but in reality it’s not working as intended on production shards. However you only now have a capital ship with a weak basic attack and a captured ship where no specials apply to your feat and the basic attack is too weak too.
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    Options
    So really no difference for Finalizer.