Is zam any good on a jabba led team?

Coolnessda
276 posts Member
edited July 2023
Zam wessel sounds like she would be a perfect addition to a jabba led bounty hunter team. Her basic triggers all active thermal detonators which could be an insta kill when used properly and she gains bonuses based on the different types of bounty hunter allies on her team. In addition her omicron grants benefits to allies as well. But this all seems too good to work as well as intended as I only have her at gear 12 and have not yet activated her omicron so is she worth the trouble to invest any further in?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    She's not Hutt Cartel, and IIRC there are some parts of Jabba's kit (or the adds) that require full Hutt Cartel. (Context: I don't have Jabba so could be wrong on this)

She's VERY good in BH teams though, and her omicron is highly recommended. Very worthwhile just not sure you'd want to use her with Jabba specifically, rather than other BH comps (like with some combo of Bossk, Aurra, Jango, Boba, Greef, Mando, Zam).
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    FYI: The main reason her omicron is so good, is that it makes it possible to get your BH up around 400 speed, so you can outrun many teams, and if you're using a leadership with a very easy contract to trigger (Aurra or Zam w/ Greef), then you get access to Mando's annihilate extremely quickly. That's the core of a lot of BH counters utilizing this strategy, to either one shot or set up a two shot.
  • CaesarAM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    She’s good with him in RotE TB if you are short relics on the usual Hutt Cartel gang. Solid fill in.
  • Options
    As she isn’t Hutt cartel, she won’t fit the best with Jabba
  • Options
    No, she's not meant for a Jabba team. You should use all Hutt Cartel with Jabba. She is a very good toon, however. As others have said, you can use her on BH teams with Mando to get a fast contract filled, and then disintegrate. I have her Omi, and I don't regret it. I used to place her on D in GAC, but changed to keep her for Offense for the reason above (fast disintegrate)