Leviathan rework, or Requirement Reduction?

A quick poll/discussion.

Would you prefer:
  1. Leviathan gets a rework/fix/whatever, or
  2. CG reduces the requirements (refunds materials where applicable) and leaves the ship as is.

And no matter what your choice, what requirements do you think are appropriate for the current capability of the ship?

Replies

• Shiryu
    411 posts Member
    Options
    1. Bugs fixed, locked debuffs instead of easy to dispel debuffs, ult rework (keep the theme change tags/stats/ect), a dispel or cleanse.
  • MusteA
    21 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    Taking over the capital ship is useless if the half of their kits are restricted to Bounty Hunters/Rebels. They should change it so every tag in the kit gets swapped with Sith after taking over.
  • Options
    MusteA wrote: »
    Taking over the capital ship is useless if the half of their kits are restricted to Bounty Hunters/Rebels. They should change it so every tag in the kit gets swapped with Sith after taking over.

From reading the bug report announcement it sounds as though the intention is the opposition lose the bonuses, even if your fleet doesn’t gain them.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • DBuzz
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I am fine with the ult. It is a defensive ult. We are so used to wiping out the opponents ult but this in turn does that and adds a bit more I do agree about the debuffs should be locked. The offense needs to increase big time and the ability to get around y-wings taunt.
  • TargetEadu
    1556 posts Member
    Options
    Sith units gaining the Empire synergy from Executor might be more of a detriment because of We Don’t Need Their Scum, but only Sith Fighter relies on TM Gain and it would be worth them all gaining Bounty Hunter synergy with Executor.
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah that's why I would think instead of just swapping the tags, if they're going to go that route, they should actually slightly revamp each and every ability to fit within the Leviathan fleet context. So it would be similar to the base ability, but modified versions of them. The downside is that with this being CG, that could potentially introduce a lot more bugs, but otherwise I don't see how it could actually be made to work as an advantageous ult in every matchup across the board.
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Sith units gaining the Empire synergy from Executor might be more of a detriment because of We Don’t Need Their Scum, but only Sith Fighter relies on TM Gain and it would be worth them all gaining Bounty Hunter synergy with Executor.

• KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Also, I think it's premature to state rework or requirement reduction, until we see how it operates after the current bugs are fixed. Its current state is in no way indicative of future performance.
  • Options
    Kinda late for a requirement reduction. Pretty unfair to those who spent the time and resources to get it the first time round.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    They won't lower the barrier of entry, they already stated that Leviathan is meant to sit above Profundity / Executor

If it under performs, it'll get buffs, as past meta units have gotten when they underperformed