TW defensive positions enhancement

FinZip
4 posts Member
edited July 2023
Hello,
I really enjoy the Territory War. 2 ideas that might make it better for the defensive squads.

1) If there was a way to see which teams attacked the defensive teams in Territory War would be a great way to identify weakness and strengths in the defensive squads.

2) A successful defensive battle or series of successes should get a banner. for example a single team that has had 10 wins in defence does not count to the overall score, and yet 10 attacking teams win a single battle and that gets significant banners for the guild.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    2. Defensive teams do contribute to the score. If they aren’t beaten first time, your opponent lose 5 banners, if they aren’t beaten second time, they lose another five.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    I definitely like the idea to be able to see whom our opponents attacked with. Especially considering we have Omicrons and Datacrons now, so it would be good to see how much influence they have on the opponent's ability to counter them.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    2. Defensive teams do contribute to the score. If they aren’t beaten first time, your opponent lose 5 banners, if they aren’t beaten second time, they lose another five.

Ok that's good I didn't know that. It isn't written in the details on the event page. And does the 5 banners loss continue or is it only for the first two successful defences?
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    I definitely like the idea to be able to see whom our opponents attacked with. Especially considering we have Omicrons and Datacrons now, so it would be good to see how much influence they have on the opponent's ability to counter them.

Absolutely thanks for your support on this. It appears for example, the omicron geo team is a very different team to a standard geo team and it would be nice to see who they are winning and losing against.
  • FinZip
    4 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    FinZip wrote: »

Ok that's good I didn't know that. It isn't written in the details on the event page. And does the 5 banners loss continue or is it only for the first two successful defences?

If it's not, it should be. With every successful defence the attacking guild should lose five banners.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options

If it's not, it should be. With every successful defence the attacking guild should lose five banners.

Are you quoting yourself? In any case, the information IS in TW...tap the little info icon in a zone.