New players and credits bottleneck

Valace212
8 posts Member
edited July 2023
Ya know it's funny I played this game at launch, credits are just as big a problem to new players then as now.

Sure you give tons of credits to "end game" players but they don't need them.

Sure I get more shards on this new account than I used to, but you have doubled the number of characters.

Sure you are coming out with new stuff, but new players still have to slog through the same crap we always did. Even the guild store where you can buy cheap shards for characters only has 4 year old characters in it.

Thankfully I got into a guild that is hitting the 25m raid box in the Krayyt, or I would be make no progress at all. As it sits I get as enough credits over a week to maybe take 1 character to level 85, that's not including mod costs, ability costs, or star costs.

You seem to be adding new content, I remember when the HSTR came out we thought we would never get another raid, but all of this new content is for guys who have been playing for 3/4/5 years or whales.

Would be nice if maybe you upped the frequency of the credit heist, so I could focus more of my raid rewards towards actually getting more gear for my characters and not just buying credits to level them up.

Replies

• Options
    1) the credit bottleneck goes away in time

2) proper forum users use “recent discussions”, so it makes no difference where your thread is or is moved to.
  • Options
    Step 1: buy credits with raid1 currency.
    Step 2: make a new forum post complaining about training droids running out.