Galactic Legend Starkiller

ShaughMcKouie
posts Member
edited July 2023
Hello all, this is my first post here, and I’m not really sure how this works, but I wanted to share my thoughts on something I really want to see in the game.

As a huge fan of the Force Unleashed games, I was very disappointed with the release of Starkiller in Galaxy Of Heroes. He is one of the coolest and most powerful characters in the Star Wars universe, and I don’t think they did him justice. His event was boring. His kit limits his usability, and overall value. And most importantly, they didn’t add any of the other great characters from the game! So, here is what I would like to see for a new galactic legend Starkiller.

Galactic Legend Starkiller
Light Side, Attacker, Leader, Jedi / Unaligned Force User
ayj2ujps0fuu.jpeg

Requirements:

Existing Characters:

Starkiller - Relic 8
Darth Vader - Relic 7
Emperor Palpatine - Relic 7
Boba Fett - Relic 5
Shaak Ti - Relic 5
Rebel Officer Leia Organa / Princess Leia - Relic 5
Stormtrooper - Relic 3
Magmatrooper - Relic 3
Snowtrooper - Relic 3
Tarfful or another new wookie - Relic 3

New Characters:

Rahm Kota (Light Side, Tank, Jedi) - Relic 7
02ioq0s7sng9.jpeg

PROXY (Light Side, Support, Droid, Rebel, Crew Member) - Relic 5
kijaua6lexhk.jpeg

Juno Eclipse (Light Side, Support, Rebel, Crew Member) - Relic 7
hsaphearj3ol.jpeg

Sith Acolyte (Dark Side, Attacker, Unaligned Force User, Empire) - Relic 5
fkzh4porfubr.jpeg

Rogue Shadow - Ship (Light Side, Support, Rebel) (Crew Members: Juno Eclipse, PROXY) - 7 Stars
lwbckjzyvl80.jpeg

Other Optional New Characters:

Bail Organa (Light Side, Support, Leader, Rebel, Galactic Republic)
x05nykdwwpda.jpeg

Maris Brood (Dark Side, Attacker, Unaligned Force User)
pqkl4vezyjif.jpeg

Kento Marek (Light Side, Support, Jedi)
86bzawbb93sd.jpeg

Scout Trooper (Dark Side, Attacker, Empire)
4l1tc84w1cht.jpeg

Rebel Trooper (Light Side, Attacker, Rebel)
g4zyr2jqylhz.jpeg

Ideally, I would rather have more of the optional new characters as requirements instead of Magmatrooper and Snowtrooper, but they usually don’t require more than 3 or 4 new characters for Galactic Legends.

That’s all, I just wanted to show this and see if anyone else was thinking the same thing. Please comment or suggest anything! Thanks.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    I don’t believe he is worthy of GL status.
  • MrRandyWatson
    261 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    If it makes you feel any better, Starkiller is the most valuable character in the game considering the requirements to get him (imo). He may not be as good as GAS, Malgus or GL's but it takes way less to get Starkiller than any other character on his power level.
  • Options
    Yeah, I know you love him, and if he shows up in the game I won't protest or anything, but StarKiller is completely absent from the cartoon series, the movies, the live action Disney shows.

If no one knows about him, how can he be a Legend?

I get it that in the Force Unleashed games he's massively powerful and all that. I'm just not impressed, since every time we play a game the protagonist is super powerful by the end.

Also, and this is probably just me, but if the ONLY source for a toon is another video game, bringing them into a new video game is kinda ... meh.

I mean, they still haven't touched the Noghri race, and those little blighters have all sorts of combat potential as well as being extremely important to the story of Han & Leia. They appear in multiple books (which were canon back before the Great Disney Reset) as well as comics. There's no reason to think that they can't do tons of things with characters that exist outside of video games. Heck, go back to Splinter of the Mind's Eye or the Han/Chewie novel of the same era where the break into a prison (and back out again). Those things are more legendary, to my mind, because they're 40 years old and starred the original iconic characters. Pulling from those books is more exciting to me than pulling from a video game just because when your character maxed out the power progression they were ... powerful. I mean, that's not really a surprise, is it?

So, yeah. I don't need more SK content. Again, I'm not going to fight to keep it out of the game or anything. If other folks want it, well, I've said my peace. But you'll never see me rooting for SK to get a bigger role than he's already got.
  • LordDirt
    5017 posts Member
    Options
    Guess you dont care for all the Fallen Order characters in this game now
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I don't even know which toons are Fallen Order characters.