Mark VI doesn't die, gets 150 stacks

Tiig
296 posts Member
Leviathan’s special “Sabotage the Hangars” relevantly reads:
“Capital Ship Sabotaged: The next allied ship called to Reinforce is immediately destroyed upon deployment”

Mark VI Interceptor’s reinforcement bonus relevantly reads:
“If the Capital Ship is Sith Empire:
- Mark VI Interceptor gains 30 stacks of devouring Swarm instead for every other ally reinforced ship.”

When the enemy Mark VI Interceptor was reinforced as first reinforcement after I had destroyed the hangers, it was not immediately destroyed, and instead did not gain stacks of devouring swarm. My ship, however, was destroyed.

Also, when I did a later reinforcement bringing in my Mark VI Interceptor, after I had seized the enemy bridge, it came in with 150 stacks of devouring swarm. More than enough to take out all the other ships with one hit on each. The only other ally reinforcement called, was the one destroyed. A basic hit on the enemy Mark VI interceptor does not kill it, but instead removes 30 stacks of devouring swarm.

Mark VI Interceptor is immune to instant destroy effects from either Sabotage the Hangars or another Mark VI basic with 40+ stacks of devouring swarm, probably from “Mark VI starts with 10 stacks of Devouring Swarm, and can’t be defeated or destroyed while it has Devouring Swarm.” At least it doesn’t get the bonus devouring swarm if hangars are destroyed, preventing it from one shotting my fleet.

Out of curiosity, anyone know where the 150 stacks I got came from? A cursory read of Lev and Mark VI didn’t show me. Doesn’t really change anything in the battle as mirrors are still a first turn coin toss to determine the winner, which has to be the laziest and most ridiculous way of determining a battle I’ve ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqlUqetmtvc

Replies