CG Can we please lose the 600 raid cap

Burns
28 posts Member
edited August 2023
Get rid of the 600 raid cap per player.

Some guild members are more active than others and its annoying that we have to wait longer because of it.

All it takes is 1 person out of 50 to ruin the flow and obviously ppl can not be active 7 days a week either.

Please please please get rid of the 600 cap its so unnecessary
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    It could help with smaller guilds who might be struggling to recruit. Possibly they could raise the cap to 750 or 1k with the guild cap still of 30k per day. That way a guild with 30/40 players could still run raids regularly.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    This would be nice. especially since KD requires 90k to run, so you need a perfect 30k each day
  • Options
    If they increase the cap, guilds will still demand max tickets a day, because that would bring the chance to do more raids a week. It wouldn't solve op's problem. On the contrary, for some players it would be more difficult, and the feeling of "carrying dead weight" would be even bigger for them.
    Possible solutions: be patient and accept that some people value life over games, try to convince slackers to be more serious, make your officers be more exigent with slackers, leave for a more exigent guild...
  • el_mago
    753 posts Member
    Options
    If they increase the cap, guilds will still demand max tickets a day, because that would bring the chance to do more raids a week. It wouldn't solve op's problem. On the contrary, for some players it would be more difficult, and the feeling of "carrying dead weight" would be even bigger for them.
    Possible solutions: be patient and accept that some people value life over games, try to convince slackers to be more serious, make your officers be more exigent with slackers, leave for a more exigent guild...

isn't there a cap on the number or raids per week?
  • Options
    I don't know.
  • Options
    Yes. All raids now last 3 days.

There’s no advantage to a guild being able to earn even 1m tickets a day, as there’s still the 150k raid ticket cap for the guild. Relaxing the individual or daily guild ticket cap would have no effect nowadays.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    yeah im not a fan of it and i tried to ask CG to get rid of it like 3 years ago?

They gave me a reason why they wouldn't back then

Hopefully their stance on this has changed now
  • Options
    I remember being confused by this:
    In an effort to streamline inventory management, we’ve gone ahead and made Raids have a single starting ticket, which will be used to launch all Raids past and future. There will be one Raid Ticket to rule them all - Once this Raid comes out other Raid Tickets will be removed and each Guild will have the new ticket maxed so you can dive into your first Raid with the updated experience right away.
    I guess this single ticket is made up of 600x50 other tickets?
  • Options
    Removing it would increase the average tickets needed from 450 to 600 just to reward an extreme playing style.

I'd rather they didn't encourage us to play 100%.
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    Johnnyreb wrote: »
    Speaking of Caps that need to go away. How about that Mod cap not adjusted since 2018!!! $$CG$$ doesn’t cap really anything else but ChoreQuest currency and Mods. Does anyone know the point of a mod cap??

it was a database storage design decision