LS droid team idea

I was considering farming a LS droid team, but I couldn't find any videos on it.
My team: 50-RT(Lead), BB-8, R2, 3-PO, T3-M4
I already have both R2 and BB-8 7* and I wanted to use them, BB-8 would perma taunt with 1st special when all allies are droids, so I wanted to build a team around that.
If anyone has any better ideas, feel free to share.
Sometimes a door is just a door

Replies

• Options
    Problem with 3PO is it will completely neuter your CLS team… assuming you have one.

It’s a solid team composition, it just pulls a lot away from other solid teams to the point of being diminishing returns.

3PO & Chewie would actually be quite strong on that team as well, but the issue is once again pulling away from a superior CLS team.

From my anecdotal experience, L3-37 is the best tank for that team, and having a double-tank instead of 3PO might be your best option
  • Options
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    Problem with 3PO is it will completely neuter your CLS team… assuming you have one.

It’s a solid team composition, it just pulls a lot away from other solid teams to the point of being diminishing returns.

3PO & Chewie would actually be quite strong on that team as well, but the issue is once again pulling away from a superior CLS team.

From my anecdotal experience, L3-37 is the best tank for that team, and having a double-tank instead of 3PO might be your best option

Thanks for the insight. I'll look into him for my team.
  • LordDirt
    5024 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Think about using K-2SO?

50R-T, BB-8, R2-D2, T3-M4, K-2SO.

Frees up C3-PO.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    L3 and IG-11 would really make the team a nuisance
  • Options
    Upon further consideration I think i will use ig-11 instead of 3po because L3 has dispels which should already be covered by r2, and K2So would be better with rebels. Also while still having debuff dispel it also has forsight gain and assists which would increase the overall dmg of the team which at the moment is pretty low.