The worst support in the world?

Well I did not want to go through forums Reddit etc, but the support is worse than automatic bots mate, they are really useless literally.

I didn't quit the game with daracrons and conquest getting grindier and this thing really hit my nerve and probably I ll quit before Leia 😕

The support admitted from the start it's the game's fault I lost a big raid box right before GAC lock and they admitted it multiple times after that and their answer every time I poke the case is, "it's a bug but we don't care, best wishes it doesn't happen again bye".

Bellow are some screenshots after 1 whole week of going back and forth just for taste.

tyleds4lp8mi.jpg
ep0e5r22npqm.jpg
6tpqnbun0uc8.jpg

Replies

• Options
    And what was the in game message that showed up when it was time to claim Krayt rewards?
  • Options
    That I had reached the limit of how many raids I could play that week, although, as the support checked, that was not the case, as I had played the same amount of raids as all my guilds mates that got them and also it is not possible to reach the limit on KRAYT, since it takes 3 whole Days to complete so you can't get more than 2 times per week the rewards.
  • Options
    Most likely you didn't attack during that raid. It also happened to me once because it is such an engaging content but I got a weird message about participating in too many raids.
    Also, I agree, their support is useless and clueless, an AI would do a better job.
  • Options
    And it's not about the bug, it's about the support mostly. If a bug happens you check and say to the customer yes I saw it, it's ou fault, you give them what they lost at least (nothing more).
    We all know from the incidents last year that the support has/had the power to even send a whole GL without you having the requirements and much more, so reimbursing what was not granted is not exactly"impossible", more like we don't wanna or we are bored (either to do it or to ask someone who actually can).
  • Options
    Most likely you didn't attack during that raid. It also happened to me once because it is such an engaging content but I got a weird message about participating in too many raids.
    Also, I agree, their support is useless and clueless, an AI would do a better job.

I'm 90% sure I attacked and claimed the personal milestone and they said they checked and I did participate (if they indeed checked), but the support was terrible.
  • Options
    What is your ally code? There are bots that can pull your guild’s previous raid scores.
  • Options
    aggelosteo wrote: »

I'm 90% sure I attacked and claimed the personal milestone and they said they checked and I did participate (if they indeed checked), but the support was terrible.

They almost certainly didn’t check. A few people have reported receiving this message recently when they didn’t attack, therefore not being eligible for rewards. The messaging in game is bad, but you may well not be missing out on due rewards.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    What is your ally code? There are bots that can pull your guild’s previous raid scores.

Can you point me to one? I don't like posting my ac on forums:)
  • Options
    You’ve shared an ally code on the forums back in November. Is that still the correct one?
  • Options
    You’ve shared an ally code on the forums back in November. Is that still the correct one?

If you mean ending in 292 yeah that's me.
    Also as I said the main issue was the zero quality of the support, google translate English, copy paste bit answers in the same case, without reading the case at all etc.

They asked me at least 3 times my Ally code, the issue and even posted me the limits of the Old raids from a post, that mentioned nothing at all about the Krayt.
    Each time someone logged in to work, saw my case open, didn't read the transcript at all and sent answers like yeah I wish it won't happen again bye, Just to close the case etc.