Profundity or Leia

So I am currently trying to finish my Jabba farm, just need tickets to bear the 1st two nodes and was thinking of farming one of these two rebel legends. But I don't know which to farm first. To give you an idea of my roster and what I need I have the following.
G is gear r is relic

Raddus 4 star gear 8.
Jyn g 12
Cassian g12
Bistan g12
Hera R5
Dash R5
All rebel ships 7 star

CLS R5
Rotor R4
Cpt Han R3.
Lobot gear 8
Wicket Gear 12 plus 3 pieces
Chirpa gear 12
Ackbar gear 12 plus 3 pieces.
R2 r7
Boushh r 5
Lando r5
Scout gear 6
Knessa gear 5
Cpt rex Gear 9
Chewpio r 5
Of course there is still one yet to be released so I don't have him obviously.

I don't mind spending some money on this game but I am not going to keep buying crystals and hoping I get scout at 7 stars. I definitely won't have Leia at unlock but I can more requirements don't by then minus the four new toons. I have been considering after jabba getting cls and chewpio to r7 along with starkiller( obviously not needed for any of this but still)

But I am torn between the two as I would like both.

My current rebel fleet holds 38 in fleet arena.

Replies

• Options
    Do you have Leviathan or Executor? How many other GLs do you have besides Jabba?
  • Options
    I have GL Luke. I don't have the other two ships. Though I could get executor but the Admiral is low gear and star level.
  • EdSolo
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely go for Profundity. If you can make 38 with Ackbar fleet, then you should make 1 with Profundity. You only have one toon to farm vs. four for GL Leia, unless you bought cards for the newer toons. You also forgot Mon Mothma for Profundity.
  • Ryche
    151 posts Member
    Options
    go for Profundity while you are working on the stars for Kneesa, scout Trooper, and the 3rd announced character
  • Options
    Ryche wrote: »
    go for Profundity while you are working on the stars for Kneesa, scout Trooper, and the 3rd announced character

There are four new characters for Leia, Kneesa, Captain Rex, Scout Trooper and Captain Drogan
  • Options
    EdSolo wrote: »
    Definitely go for Profundity. If you can make 38 with Ackbar fleet, then you should make 1 with Profundity. You only have one toon to farm vs. four for GL Leia, unless you bought cards for the newer toons. You also forgot Mon Mothma for Profundity.

Thank you all for the advice
    I have mothma done, but I did forget her.

I will focus on farming the new toons along with raddus. I am going to take a brief pause in farming gear for profundity as I want to relic Jabba. But it shouldn't take long now. Kyros are killer.