EA missing out on $ and player positivity in conquest.

I know im not the only one tired of conquest and sighs everytime it comes around, then they have the cheap pass at decent value and the expensive one at insanely poor value, stamina charging faster dosen't matter unless you play all the time. Me doing My job and being present at home just for an hour or two, almost caps me without it.

They reduced the grind on raids, they could do it here aswell and earn on it, while not losing players to burnout.

Reduce everything by 20%, it's so simple and so great. Even increase stamina usage to 12 so it evens out.
Energy rate, battles, numbers for feats, cost of stuff with conquest currency, price of premium pass etc.

Same concept, 14 days, requires certain toons, but players spend 20% less time and the energy refill boost matters to everyone, not just People with a veeery flexible schedule.

TLDR: avoid burnout in conquest like with raids. Reduce everything by 20% (energy rates, battles, feat reqs, prem pass price etc.) increase stamina consumption, so conquest takes less and it increases the value of premium pass to the average player.

Am I not right?

Replies

• LordDirt
    5171 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe they could get rid of crystals in GA too
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

Not sure what you mean? Im advocating for Less workload for players while getting the same rewards. But also make the premium pass be more attractive.
    Everyone wins.
  • Options
    GRANDOLA wrote: »
    Its my opinion only but it would likely not increase the amount of people paying, roughly the same amount of players would buy it so they'd be cutting into their profits rather than increasing them. I think conquest needs to cut down on the do 40 things feats maybe max 25 to still make it challenging for people or split them into 2 different feats instead but for finances the changes they made to the lower pass were already very enticing for people to pick it up and for new players the higher pass seems better too. But I don't know if either change made sales go up because there are players who just won't spend.

You might be right.
    To me right now the premium pass is trash value compared to regular pass.
    Unless im exactly 30 points off Max chest for a character i really want, i would prolly never buy it.
    25 of each kyber and the track is Nice, swapping discs is okay but not Even worth 50 crystals. And the energy refresh rate would only annoy me, unless i took 2 weeks off. 🤷‍♂️
  • KDC99X
    762 posts Member
    Options
    646cbzalddcu.gif

LordDirt wrote: »