Seeking counsel regarding GAC result

Hello fellas, I am looking for a plausible explanation regarding one of my defensive fleetbattles.

I checked my opponents result on the website, and while I believe the guy should play the lottery, if we apply the standard of reasonable doubt and the presumption of innocence, he is most likely clear.

But this result is still beyond me for the following reasons:

Profoundity was not destroyed in the battle, but did not call in the second reinforcement. I cannot explain how the executor could have healed twice during the encounter.

The battle was extremely short.

The HT has full protection.

This is genuinely beyond me, and I would appreciate any insight.

(ps: guy also played a Nego mirror with 0 banners lost. Possible, but highly unlikely, and that's a matchup most players avoid like the plague)

jmxgiq04x2mn.png
ahmoanyy0ltk.jpg

Replies

• Options
    Sometimes I could beat profundity with executor very quick - with good rng it don’t assist much, and RC survives prof opening, even with full health (but not protection). Then, I use exec heal and kill Han’s mil falcon. Sometimes I could also kill Outrider with mass swarm attack, if I could mark it with RC, leaving profundity only with tanks, who can’t do any damage, and the battle will be finished before ults. And sometimes I loose quickly, because profundity kills my RC before my turn. So it’s possible in both ways, but you need almost perfect rng to do this in less than 1,5 minutes.
  • Options
    Suspicious