Omicron Juhani wins GL

Omicron Juhani allows you to defeat GL SEE regardless of the composition of the Sith. He also prevents Ahsoka Tano (Falcrum) with an omicron from defeating his squad.

@CG_SBCrumb, @CG_Tusken_Meathead

Replies

• Options
    You want to do Starkiller useless on tw?
  • Options
    If you link Juhani and Starkiller, you will kill them off long before Starkiller can throw a star destroyer at you. Unless your modding is terrible
  • Mohrg
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Omicron Juhani allows you to defeat GL SEE regardless of the composition of the Sith. He also prevents Ahsoka Tano (Falcrum) with an omicron from defeating his squad.

She
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Juhani

Also yes and why is this a problem?
  • Options
    SEE on Defense?
  • Options
    DeusArt wrote: »

What's with the Starkiller? I wrote about Juhani.
  • Fantastic_Kleo
    100 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    If you link Juhani and Starkiller, you will kill them off long before Starkiller can throw a star destroyer at you. Unless your modding is terrible

That's right. Only SEE will not live to see this moment. His squad will be destroyed earlier.
    Or should Wata be taken from Trench?
  • Options
    DeusArt wrote: »

What's with the Starkiller? I wrote about Juhani.
    Starkiller is a staple part of the same squad in TW.

That's right. Only SEE will not live to see this moment. His squad will be destroyed earlier.
    My SEE has never struggled. What squad are you using?
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Solo Wampa can kill See in GA, should devs nerf Wampa's omicron and many others?
    The problem is with SEE, not with Juhani
  • Notthatguyfrombefore
    1074 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Sounds like you need to consider remodding SEE. Mine is at 190k+ health and I’ve never lost this matchup, especially if omi Mara is there too.

This is a SEE solo, btw. You can look at mine if you like, my .gg is in my signature.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I just beat juhani in tw with see for 20 banners. I think the op should, as the kids say, git gud
  • KDC99X
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Good. Used my omiJuhani/SK team to beat a LV squad in this TW. Very nice!
  • Options
    Mohrg wrote: »

She
    https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Juhani

Also yes and why is this a problem?

"My precious GL lose to someone else, that's not fair!"