Levi's issue

Please refrain to comment on Levi's power or place in the meta. This is not what this post is about. You'll find plenty of posts already created to discuss it.

Dear CG,

I play fleet arena everyday for the nice rewards and because I have fun playing the battles. Every year since Executor (and irregulary before that) I change my fleet to play the next big thing and the nice change of pace makes it less likely to get bored doing the same battles every day.

So, here comes my issue with Levi: battles are utterly boring.

You meant well with your epic ultimate and kill on basic reinforcement, but I do absolutely nothing interesting during a good portion of the fight until I obliterate HT/Ywing/Bomber.

I don't expect you to change anything now, because I don't see how you could without changing everything. But please consider it next year for your new ship. Fun matters.

Fortunately, when I play my prof against a Levi, it's much more fun. But it's not really working if the new fun experience is hoping that my opponents will use the new boring stuff so I can have fun with the old still fun stuff.

Your pal,

Starslayer

Replies

• LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    Battles are fun?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Battles are fun?
    ask general krell
  • Options
    I think the ship design has some interesting ideas. The sabotage the hangers thing for example. Ultimate animation is cool.

I think maybe it just suffers a bit when compared with Prof which is a fun CS. I'm drawn to comparing the flashy lead of JMK and the fairly boring one of LV ("Lord Failure). Doesn't make the latter bad, or Levi bad, just a bit, meh.