Who to relic for/after GAS unlock

I am currently working on getting requirements for GAS, which characters are most useful to relic for that can be used for after I get him, currently I’ve only got GK and JKA reliced

This is my Swgoh.gg profile for reference

https://swgoh.gg/p/357649535/characters/

Replies

• Options
    GAS needs the 501st clones with him to get the best out of him.
  • Options

Yeah I’ve realised that, but there’s 3 teams you build up when going unlocking GAS: Padme, Droids (going to use them under GG) and GAS/clones team. I’m just wondering for these 3 teams which are the best characters to relic that are useful to unlock him and also after you unlock him.
  • Options
    Relic fives first, when he sacrifices himself everyone else gains the bonuses. Droids with GG as you said. Padme with JKA, GK, 3po and snips works.

If you get JMK eventually, then your Padme team gets raided for it
  • Options
    Psiegu wrote: »

Yeah I’ve realised that, but there’s 3 teams you build up when going unlocking GAS: Padme, Droids (going to use them under GG) and GAS/clones team. I’m just wondering for these 3 teams which are the best characters to relic that are useful to unlock him and also after you unlock him.

GG Droids are all worth taking to relics: B1, B2, Magna and Droideka. They will be used in a good portion of your GG teams and are very very good. That team will be fully ready to go and is worth the investment.

JMK Team: General Kenobi & Ahsoka are worth taking to relics as they're reqs for JMK and will be used on that team. GK has plenty of uses beyond JMK but Ahsoka doesn't have as many so you can skip her relics for now.

C3PO is a fantastic character but you don't need him in high relics unless you're building a CLS team (which you absolutely should and it looks like you're almost there) or trying to get Jedi Knight Luke very soon.

That leaves the 3 worst reqs IMO: Padme, Asaaj, and Shaak Ti. Of those three I wouldn't relic Padme at all unless you have no intention of getting JMK (she will be without a home). I also would not relic Asaaj until you're ready to commit to a full Nightsister lineup and that should wait. Shaak Ti is another JMK req but will get very little use until then because you'll be running your clones under GAS.
  • Options
    Just a little tidbit here re: droids. Do not apply the zeta to Magnaguard, it is worthless.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Be prepared for the event itself- it’s notoriously difficult. It was the least fun I’ve had playing this game by far. GAS is absolutely worth it, so hang in there if you feel like throwing your phone into the river.
  • Options
    I did tier 2 with just GK and Padme at r3, it took a lot of attempts but was better than gearing up another toon, make sure your toons are modded correctly it makes a huge difference. I had all r5,6,7 droids from my GG team so the last tier was a pushover but I wouldn’t suggest gearing them up that high for that.
  • Options
    I managed the last tier with all at g12 except r5 magna. I wouldn’t recommend that approach either though! Hundreds of attempts to get the RNG right.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg