Trove Pack Time!

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Abe_Fr0man wrote: »
    I love this so hard. Already have the toon? Boom almost 5k shards go get you some gear pal
    Just checking…

“Boom” for spending 8k shard shop currency so you can earn 5k shard shop currency?

yes?
    Ok. Seems an odd thing to say “boom” about.

I’ll choose this option: Boom! Don’t spend 8k shard shop currency so I can spend all of it - not 3k less than that - on gear.

It is kind of nice that you can roll the dice on this and not completely lose your shirt if you don't get the character you needed. That being said, the odds are way too small for me to throw away 3k SSC.
    For some (me) the odds are 100% that I’d be throwing away 3k SSC.
  • Options
    I love this so hard. Already have the toon? Boom almost 5k shards go get you some gear pal
    Just checking…

“Boom” for spending 8k shard shop currency so you can earn 5k shard shop currency?

yes?

I’ll choose this option: Boom! Don’t spend 8k shard shop currency so I can spend all of it - not 3k less than that - on gear.

It is kind of nice that you can roll the dice on this and not completely lose your shirt if you don't get the character you needed. That being said, the odds are way too small for me to throw away 3k SSC.

in that case, i wouldn’t say “boom.” but, if you have enough characters not at 7* than you might as well take a gamble and see if you get something from it. if you lose, you get the other pack.
  • Options
    KRU 😢
  • Options
    I got regular Mando. At least the SSC allowed me to get a trove pack, but sadly a waste of 3000 SSC.
  • Mohrg
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Fallen Bastilla for me, straight over to shard shop currency.
    I did get all 5 of the other packs and landed 30 droid brains!
  • Options
    w5t549t1gwl3.png
    Huntah!
  • Options

@DarjeloSalas

I checked the character list and... same.

So I grabbed a couple of the other pack and ... 10 Gyrda Keypads. So that's a nice win.
  • Options
    Mohrg wrote: »
    Fallen Bastilla for me, straight over to shard shop currency.
    I did get all 5 of the other packs and landed 30 droid brains!

30 droid brains is not possible. It's 5 per.

5 x 5 = 25.

• Options
    It’s boom cause it’s low stakes fun. Already have the toon at 7*? Almost 5k shard bucks back to you. Spend on the smaller trove pack. Sure you spent 3k shard bucks but that’s an easy currency to get. Then you get to come to the forums for even more fun.

Silly silly fun times, like a game can [sometimes] be.

Boom? Boom.
  • Options
    Just checking…

yes?

There are still a couple of non-accelerated characters in the list - those would net you an SSC profit - so there's still a potential pay-off for rolling the dice even if you have everything at 7*. The chances are abysmal though and like you, I'm staying well away from this pack. I think it's great for people with smaller rosters though. I wish this pack had been a thing 5 years ago.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Tusken Warrior
    20 Droid Brains
    5 Gyrda Keypads

I'm very grateful for the 20 Droid Brains.
    I saved 15k in crystals, 1500 crystals for 2 droid brains x 10
    Now I can upgrade AdRad too relic 9 for Profundity(I don't have a Leviathan counter in fleet)
  • TVF
    36757 posts Member
    Options

@DarjeloSalas

I checked the character list and... same.

So I grabbed a couple of the other pack and ... 10 Gyrda Keypads. So that's a nice win.

Same. I got 10 Keypads and 15 Brains. Really good deal.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Bastilla The Fallen

All 5 Packs
    20 Keypads
    5 Brains

15 Omegas
    0 Omicrons
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)
  • Options
    I got wedge who I have at relic 3 so. Currency.

Bit I opened the other pack like 4 times and got droid brains out of it twice. If I could get 5000 again I'd buy the last one. I am going for Profundity I need those droid brains.
  • Options
    The odds of me getting a character is abysmally, im literally missing 10 character from that list, so i opened the 5k chest and got 5 droid brains

Yeah, I didn't bother, I'm down to needing 7 off the list, Columns 1 & 4 I think.
  • Options
    So, slightly off topic, but in today's double drops I scored 6 Omicrons while farming signal data.

I mean, I would have been pretty happy with 3 on a normal day, but getting double drops on that was insane.

Now if only I could make some progress on Saw. My drops on him have been consistently wretched.
  • Options
    Got sith trooper during SLKR farm so that’s a win.
  • Options
    3plhm7lv84oq.jpg
  • Options
    I needed 90% of the stuff on there but got a 7star mandalorian which I already had at 7star.
  • Options
    DarthA wrote: »
    3plhm7lv84oq.jpg
    holy cow i didn’t know they put GLs in that!