Double Drops of nothing

Geez I can’t wait for double drops to end so I can get back to some slightly more decent drop rates. 🥴

Replies

• Options
    Would be good if they could turn off double drops for those that make this claim.
  • Options
    Rubberb0y wrote: »
    Geez I can’t wait for double drops to end so I can get back to some slightly more decent drop rates. 🥴

I also am looking forward to the end of double drops. and yes please turn them off for me if that's possible,
  • Options
    Double drops are always great - even if you're not getting great drops on the specific things you want, there's always the currencies and trash gear that gets doubled up for relic mats.

I don't understand when people make posts complaining about things that are objectively good. Sorry your RNG has been less than stellar. I hope it improves in the coming days.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I'm cleaning up on relic energy with double drops. Kyros too. Getting ready for GL Leia. Double Drops are amazing.
  • TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    I went 6/10 on CapRex today.

I got 12 shards.

Imagine what I would have gotten if CG would stop lowering drop rates during events.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    5046 posts Member
    Options
    I am always open to double drops but it is quite funny how many times it equals 0.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    I am always open to double drops but it is quite funny how many times it equals 0.
    As often as it equals 0 during normal drops.
  • LordDirt
    5046 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    As often as it equals 0 during normal drops.

I didnt say otherwise but thanks.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

I don't understand when people make posts complaining about things that are objectively good.

2 multiplied by zero still equals zero

Sorry your RNG has been less than stellar. I hope it improves in the coming days.

Does not understand why people make posts to complain then says this. The hight of ignorance my friends.

We are not complaining to you Nerf Herder, We are making complaints visible to developers, that is part of the forums function.

• TVF
    36636 posts Member
    Options
    Complaints about getting twice as much stuff per drop
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    Zues23 wrote: »

I don't understand when people make posts complaining about things that are objectively good.

Sorry your RNG has been less than stellar. I hope it improves in the coming days.

Does not understand why people make posts to complain then says this. The hight of ignorance my friends.

We are not complaining to you Nerf Herder, We are making complaints visible to developers, that is part of the forums function.

Are post to complain about not properly quoting accepted?
  • Options
    1us6nbaqnduu.jpg
    a90ymmezax2j.jpg

Double drops!
  • Options

I also am looking forward to the end of double drops. and yes please turn them off for me if that's possible,

You can turn if off on your own. If you're convinced that you have less shards/stuff with double drop than without, then your best course of action is to hoard during double drop event and spend when it's over.
  • Options

That's pretty aggressive for someone that got both my name, and the intent of my message wrong. But go ahead and keep complaining about an event that you didn't pay for and only benefits you. That seems a sound strategy to affect meaningful and positive change. One might even call it the height of intelligence, my friend.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    That anyone would actually complain about a double drop event that runs for a few days is just unfathomable to me.
    Post edited by AlexanderG on
  • Options
    Double drop events are good only if you are getting the desired item, after all a double drop of zero is still zero
  • Options
    BakaSenshi wrote: »
    Double drop events are good only if you are getting the desired item, after all a double drop of zero is still zero

So, since the event started, you've got zero?
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    BakaSenshi wrote: »

So, since the event started, you've got zero?

No, apparently they have gotten twice that much :)
  • Options
    If someone doesn't want their double drops, give them to me and I'll have quadruple drops.😂😂
  • Options
    If someone doesn't want their double drops, give them to me and I'll have quadruple drops.😂😂

If we could do that then we would have a bunch of people posting 4x0=0 ..... No thanks :)
  • Options
    During the event I spent a lot on refreshes (upwards of the 400 crystal refreshes) and for example got zero omicrons. Ten minutes after dd ended I got an omicron. Next day got two in a row. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    During the event I spent a lot on refreshes (upwards of the 400 crystal refreshes) and for example got zero omicrons. Ten minutes after dd ended I got an omicron. Next day got two in a row. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Do you know what the drop rate is for omicrons?
  • Options
    v845ixccpaks.jpg
  • Options
    Exactly. I’m sure thousands of players have gone for stretches of 5 days without an omicron dropping. I’m sure 10 days isn’t uncommon.

Drawing a connection between a dry spell during double drops and then getting lucky when they ended is just typical forum conspiratorial ramblings.
  • Options
    Exactly. I’m sure thousands of players have gone for stretches of 5 days without an omicron dropping. I’m sure 10 days isn’t uncommon.

Drawing a connection between a dry spell during double drops and then getting lucky when they ended is just typical forum conspiratorial ramblings.

wow. i go like 30 days.
  • Options
    rkt47bbmsy7e.jpeg
  • Starslayer
    2420 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
  • Options
    how have your drops been? for some reason i seem to be getting half of what i was during the double drops. i must report it!