Fulcrum is Phoenix… admit it

MINI_S010
32 posts Member
edited August 2023
Ok, so I somehow posted two messages at once… I’m not trying to spam, if the moderators could please delete THIS post, I would appreciate it…

Ok… so is it just me, or is the event that is EXCLUSIVELY for Phoenix that has Fulcrum causing questions… As a star wars fan who loves the rebels tv show, the controversy over Fulcrum being tagged as Pheonix has forever been a topic in this game… but with the rise of the Ashoka tv show, I think it’s time to admit that she is indeed a member of Phoenix… it’s not only a good new benefit of phoenix teams, but conquest, events, and in general the average person uses Fulcrum with phoenix… having her unique in the team would be a way to also put phoenix even higher (and potentially make me change my mind about Phoenix… I have sever self-induced trauma of not using in them early game for people telling me not to cause they were bad), and with the release of Captain Rex, the team itself has some serious potential… please, if there was ever a time for this change, now is that time
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• LordDirt
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    This game gives tags for balance not canon.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    But it is balanced… I mean, how can you balance Captian rex? He’s a super powerful unit who outclasses fulcrum ten-fold

And while ye s Fulcrum has her omi, it only works best if she’s the only one active in the team at the START of battle… the entire team just gains minor boosts to health, proc, and other stats… not bad by my eyes

She’s also only good late-game when you have her abilities maxed, early game she is too weak and can be killed by her unique, whereas late-game her tenacity and overall damage would make it hard to defeat.

I see it being balanced… Phoenix would be stronger yes, but that’s what they need. They are the #1 most used team in this game, and to see them be able to get a bit better to sustain until late-game is just what I think they need… besides, when is the last time you said that Phoenix had balancing issues?
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot to mention in the main post that Fulcrum is tagged as rebel, but not rebel fighter or (obviously) Pheonix… she isn’t rouge one, so that wouldn’t make sense, even though the ghost was in Rouge one (initial scene when the fleet drops from hyperspace), she was confirmed not present…
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Options
    CG would prefer you use her with Cere/Cal and not Phoenix so I doubt they would change her tag now.
  • Options
    They will add the tag if and when they can find a way to monetize that change to make it worth their time. The game is run by a business, it isn't run by Wookiepedia contributors.