Interceptor

How come you guys never sell a package for the Tie Interceptor? I have been need 18 shards for months now but can’t get them because the event for it is too hard for any squad I have now.

Replies

• Options
    It’s not needed for anything specifically.

What squads do you have? You can sometimes craft a weird comp that works, especially if you have a GL. I was in a similar situation and eventually beat it with SEE (need to hit ult before the Inqs die to DoTs so you can instakill Reva).
  • Options
    SEE, Traya, Bossk, Han, BAM
    Han stuns GI and falls below 80% health then damage immunity with taunt on Bossk gives time for the SEE ult. Wat is an alternative to Traya.

JKL, JKR, JKA, GMY, GAS
    Someone falls into yellow to make JKA mad to Heroes Arise into JKL mass stun. GAS dazes so they don’t get TM from Purge. Make JKL really slow and the rest of the team fast and you can run circles around them.
  • Options

Do Interceptor shards ever appear in the Guild Events shop for MK3? I've been watching for a week and haven't seen any yet.
  • Options
    Do Interceptor shards ever appear in the Guild Events shop for MK3? I've been watching for a week and haven't seen any yet.

No it doesn't