Faster battle speed...Please!

Love many of the changes, updates and characters lately. But can we please have the option of a faster battle speed soon?? like 6x or 8x? Some battles just drag on and I hate timing out because of longer and longer attack animations. This would be a Big QOL improvement IMO

Replies

• Options
    Alternatively, stop making animations that look natural at 4x and absurdly slow at 1x. Though I would also prefer to just have a faster battle speed or longer timer.
  • Options
    Alternatively, stop making animations that look natural at 4x and absurdly slow at 1x. Though I would also prefer to just have a faster battle speed or longer timer.

Yep, that would work also
  • Options
    Or make a 7ish minute time cap, although it could hurt on defense for squads that rely on timing out.
  • Options
    1x seems like show motion and I can't imagine anyone using that.

Double all if the speeds, so that the 4x setting effectively becomes 8x with today's speeds.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

Double all if the speeds, so that the 4x setting effectively becomes 8x with today's speeds.

we did
  • Options

when i started my alt they made me play the first battle on 1x speed and no auto. it shortened my lifetime by 3 years.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

when i started my alt they made me play the first battle on 1x speed and no auto. it shortened my lifetime by 3 years.

When I started my main there was on one speed
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

When I started my main there was on one speed

well then you will die quite young.
  • Options
    "Now you remember that in BAMs Journey, Cara Dune just shoots her gun and NOT do that 3s long animation of her running up, hitting the poor sod, fire her gun point blank AND THEN go for a cha cha slide back to starting position that often gets a hickup while you fight/play Mon Mothma" :|

I love using Dark Trooper, but they could save me like a half second per basic if he would just punched once instead of his double tap punch.
    We need either shorter animations or 6x/8x speed.
    Also since we are still getting datacrons with bonuses to hp/protection and defenses, then maybe we need to ectend the 5 to 10 minutes per fight?
    Because when we couple long animations that are slow even on 4x speed, hickups , dummy thicc characters being added a third C due to Oatmeal-crons, the odd slowdown mid-fight hat has been happening since Tuskens became a real 5-man team, Merrins mini-heart attack inducing freeze animations and slow rock yeets from Neesen multiple times in a row as 5-9 people just wait&watch?
    Yeah, 5 minutes ain't cutting it chief.
  • Options
    Or to simply exclude animations from the battle timer.