Kit Touch Up - Lobot

UNIT NAME: Lobot
ALIGNMENT: Light Side
CATEGORIES: Leader, Rebel, Support

CHANGES IN GREEN

BASIC: Calculated Aggression
Old Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict Defense Down for 2 turns.

New Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. If they are Target Locked, Lobot gains Foresight for 1 turn. If the ally in the Leader slot is a Light Side Droid, all Light Side Droid allies gain Defense Up for 1 turn and, if the enemy already had Defense Down, inflict them with Target Lock for 2 turns.

SPECIAL: Optimize (NO CHANGE)
Old Final Text: Dispel all negative status effects from all allies. Each ally recovers 7% of their Max Health for each effect dispelled this way, Lobot gains 8% Turn Meter for each living Droid ally, and Droid allies gain half that amount.

New Final Text: Dispel all debuffs from all allies. For each debuff dispelled this way, all allies recover 7% Health. Lobot gains 8% Turn Meter for each active Droid ally and other Droid allies gain half that amount.

LEADER: Lobot-tech Headgear (NO CHANGE) (Previously called Cloud Computing)
Old Final Text: Dispel all negative status effects from all allies. Each ally recovers 7% of their Max Health for each effect dispelled this way, Lobot gains 8% Turn Meter for each living Droid ally, and Droid allies gain half that amount.

New Final Text: Dispel all debuffs from all allies. For each debuff dispelled this way, all allies recover 7% Health. Lobot gains 8% Turn Meter for each active Droid ally and other Droid allies gain half that amount.

UNIQUE: Parallel Processing
Old Final Text: Lobot gains 5.5% Speed and 5% Tenacity for each living Droid ally.

New Final Text: Lobot gains 5.5% Speed and 5.5% Tenacity for each active Droid ally. Whenever a Light Side Droid ally without Foresight gains Foresight, a random Light Side Droid ally without Foresight gains Foresight for 1 turn (limit once per turn). Whenever a Light Side Droid ally has a debuff dispelled on them, they gain 5.5% Critical Damage and 5.5% Potency (stacking) for each debuff dispelled for 2 turns. Whenever a Light Side Droid ally with less than 100% Turn Meter gains bonus Turn Meter, Lobot gains Speed Up for 1 turn. Whenever Lobot uses a Basic ability while he has Speed Up, he has +55% Critical Chance and removes 5.5% Turn Meter from target enemy.

UNIQUE: Cloud Computing (NEW)
New Final Text: If the ally in the Leader slot is a Light Side Droid Leader, Lobot gains the Droid tag for the rest of the battle and Droid allies gain 10% Potency and 25 Speed. Whenever a Light Side Droid ally is inflicted with a debuff, inflict Target Lock on the enemy that inflicted the debuff for 1 turn, which can't be resisted. Whenever another Light Side Droid ally uses a Basic ability against a Target Locked enemy they deal 35% more damage, and Lobot assists. While Light Side Droid allies have Foresight, they have +50% Critical Chance and whenever they use a Basic ability, inflict Speed Down on the target enemy for 1 turn.

Replies

• Options
    Well that looks neat. Droid tag under specific conditions is nice, means he won’t break Sortie’s team.
  • Options
    The leader ability is the same as the special ability in this post.
  • Options
    No zeta's or omi's? Lol
  • Options
    Tell us more!!!!
  • Options
    Kahzgul wrote: »
    The leader ability is the same as the special ability in this post.

I noticed that also. kit seems interesting though
  • Options
    Why is his basic still physical damage and not special? Lobot has the 22nd highest base special damage stat in the game.
  • Options
    More droid help is always welcome in my book.
  • Options
    Question, when does this take effect?
  • Options
    HKFactory wrote: »
    Question, when does this take effect?

Likely tomorrow when the updates goes through.
  • ObiKenobiJonesy
    80 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Sooo are the special and the leader abilities identical? Or did someone make a copy/paste mistake? Lord knows I’ve done that before.
    The leader ability appears incorrect, particularly if there was “no change”.
    Dred Zeppelin aka DrZeppersTTV Come visit DrZeppers on twitch
  • Options
    Sooo are the special and the leader abilities identical? Or did someone make a copy/paste mistake? Lord knows I’ve done that before.

It was definitely a minor mistake. The leader ability is different from the special ability.
  • Options
    Why is his basic still physical damage and not special? Lobot has the 22nd highest base special damage stat in the game.

That would be too over powered
  • Options
    I am guessing SOR-T team will work since he turns into a Droid? Would be good to know.
  • Options
    No omi's?
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Well that looks neat. Droid tag under specific conditions is nice, means he won’t break Sortie’s team.

maybe I'm being dumb but I don't see what other team he goes in? he needs a ls droid leader which is 50rt and looks like he will replace r2 who's going to go with leia by sounds of it
  • Options

from the new Unique it is clear that lobo is destined for 50-RT since well it is not like there are many Droids of the light side leaders
  • Options
    Since Lobo works now best with LS droids and R2 goes who knows whare ...
    Then I shall name my new droid creation:
    50R-TT6-M4BB-8L6-37bot !
  • Options
    LS droid leader = 50rt
    Sqeeze R2 out for GL leia because she has bruning synergy
  • Options
    Before someone tries to twist this some way, I’ll say that if it wasn’t obvious, I very much appreciate this touch up, but, I was surprised when I saw Lobot was getting a touch up, if only because the post that initially mentioned it said “rework coming”, so I thought that meant a full blown *rework* as opposed to a touch up. Just pointing out that a rework, and a touch up are two very different things.
  • Options
    Lukeando93 wrote: »

maybe I'm being dumb but I don't see what other team he goes in? he needs a ls droid leader which is 50rt and looks like he will replace r2 who's going to go with leia by sounds of it

I more meant he won’t break it by messing with 50RT’s several “if all allies are Droids” clauses.
  • Options
    Is the droid tag applied when entering the battle such that it counts for "all droid" feats in conquest and galactic challenges?
  • Options
    PoederAmon wrote: »
    Is the droid tag applied when entering the battle such that it counts for "all droid" feats in conquest and galactic challenges?

This guy is asking the important questions. Hopefully there’s an answer soon.
  • Options
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

Why did they make it so complicated? Just give him the droid tag.
  • Options
    Gheyst1214 wrote: »

Why did they make it so complicated? Just give him the droid tag.

Agreed. I assume if Lobot is under a LS droid leader, Lobot gets all the "droid" bonuses given from his kit as well? its not 100% clear though
  • Options
    I think that he should count... it really depends on whether it counts tags at the beginning of battle or at the end. I think(?) he'll count for feats though
  • Options
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    UNIT NAME: Lobot
    ALIGNMENT: Light Side
    CATEGORIES: Leader, Rebel, Support

CHANGES IN GREEN

BASIC: Calculated Aggression
    Old Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with an 80% chance to inflict Defense Down for 2 turns.

New Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Defense Down for 2 turns. If they are Target Locked, Lobot gains Foresight for 1 turn. If the ally in the Leader slot is a Light Side Droid, all Light Side Droid allies gain Defense Up for 1 turn and, if the enemy already had Defense Down, inflict them with Target Lock for 2 turns.

SPECIAL: Optimize (NO CHANGE)

LEADER: Lobot-tech Headgear (NO CHANGE) (Previously called Cloud Computing)

UNIQUE: Parallel Processing
    Old Final Text: Lobot gains 5.5% Speed and 5% Tenacity for each living Droid ally.

New Final Text: Lobot gains 5.5% Speed and 5.5% Tenacity for each active Droid ally. Whenever a Light Side Droid ally without Foresight gains Foresight, a random Light Side Droid ally without Foresight gains Foresight for 1 turn (limit once per turn). Whenever a Light Side Droid ally has a debuff dispelled on them, they gain 5.5% Critical Damage and 5.5% Potency (stacking) for each debuff dispelled for 2 turns. Whenever a Light Side Droid ally with less than 100% Turn Meter gains bonus Turn Meter, Lobot gains Speed Up for 1 turn. Whenever Lobot uses a Basic ability while he has Speed Up, he has +55% Critical Chance and removes 5.5% Turn Meter from target enemy.

UNIQUE: Cloud Computing (NEW)
    New Final Text: If the ally in the Leader slot is a Light Side Droid Leader, Lobot gains the Droid tag for the rest of the battle and Droid allies gain 10% Potency and 25 Speed. Whenever a Light Side Droid ally is inflicted with a debuff, inflict Target Lock on the enemy that inflicted the debuff for 1 turn, which can't be resisted. Whenever another Light Side Droid ally uses a Basic ability against a Target Locked enemy they deal 35% more damage, and Lobot assists. While Light Side Droid allies have Foresight, they have +50% Critical Chance and whenever they use a Basic ability, inflict Speed Down on the target enemy for 1 turn.