Ships farming

I wonder does CG ever plan on accelerating ships?They are really not fun to farm..

Replies

• Nagz
    74 posts Member
    Options
    Probably once we have over 150 ships with a big """maybe""" and probably will cost us to buy some kind of pass or 7* some brand new character by then to have accese to a small window of time.
    Until then just try to farm as much as you can during a double drop event.
    It sucks and nobody likes farming ships in my guild, but it is what it is.
  • Options
    Ship farming sucks massively. One piece of (unsolicited) advice is to try and farm ships needed for events, particularly fleet masteries.

That way you can slow farm Raddu, Finalizer etc on the bonus tier and not pay for refreshes if in a hurry.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    And i remember the days we had to farm characters the same way 1 shard at a time, they are less ships than characters, they dont need gear, so they wont get accelerated, emd of story
  • Options
    And i remember the days we had to farm characters the same way 1 shard at a time, they are less ships than characters, they dont need gear, so they wont get accelerated, emd of story

now we have the taste of double drops lingering in our mouth as we farm ships. you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone. or if you have it in another area.