Galactic Republic Droids, or more of them?

So after the Lobot rework, being the team comp maker that I am, I was messing around with Lobot and 50-rt teams… I made a team that was 50-rt, R2, C3, K2, and Lobot (as a test… only R2 and C3 are relic 7, and R2 has his Number Crunch zeta, C3 has both zetas, and 50-rt’s lead is zeta’d, the rest of the team is gear XI for K2, and Gear VII for lobot, with 50-rt being IX) and was trying to get more galactic republic droids for R2’s Number Crunch to grant more Offense…

Then I remembered: Only C3 and R2 are Galactic Republic Droids… this isn’t a bad thing, but I was just thinking about how many Galactic Republic Droids we could have… while yes it might not be a lot of them, at least an additional 2 or so wouldn’t hurt…

I’ll make some more units concepts soon, and also just to be easier, I’ll take up the most common comment I got (spam) and just Name the posts based on what concepts for what units, then just Reply to those comments… I don’t like spam either, so I understand and do apologize for that…

Otherwise, let me know… what do ya’ll think? Yeah or nah?