Bottle neck is tight enough, dont need to make it tighter

Prev1
Can we cool it down with toons needing 4 fully crafted kyros and 5 stun guns to hit just gear 12? 3 kyros plus 4 stun gun is bad enough already, dont need to make it worse.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Kyro isn't the problem now, it's signal data
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    for me it’s CCB :skull:
  • Options
    Idk kyro is still a plenty big issue for a lot of us
    TVF wrote: »

• Options
    Yes Kryo Shock Prod and Kryo Battle Computers (close second)) are huge speed bumps for me
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    KDC99X wrote: »

I am the protagonist
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »

I am the protagonist

That’s just what I programmed you to believe.

Honestly, the carbantis don’t bother me so much any more, especially with how you can spend rewards from Krayt. Kyros and signal are my bottlenecks.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    The last time the community went on complaining about the intended bottleneck (carbanti) we got a new one (kyro) and then the carbanti bottleneck was lessened. So be careful what you wish for.
  • Options
    Yeah, and even if they changed it, those who spent a lot on those kryos wont be happy.

It is what it is. It’s just sloooooow
  • babylonfallen3
    130 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I spent quite a bit on kyros and would still be very happy if they became easier to obtain.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    The last time the community went on complaining about the intended bottleneck (carbanti) we got a new one (kyro) and then the carbanti bottleneck was lessened. So be careful what you wish for.

There will always be a bottleneck, I just maintain that it's beyond silly that the bottleneck is before relics at all. Characters are almost universally useless prior to relics.

But, I don't have much of an issue with anything prior to that anymore, especially with the new raid rewards. Kyros are generally the only thing that slow me up, but never for long.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »

There will always be a bottleneck, I just maintain that it's beyond silly that the bottleneck is before relics at all. Characters are almost universally useless prior to relics.

But, I don't have much of an issue with anything prior to that anymore, especially with the new raid rewards. Kyros are generally the only thing that slow me up, but never for long.

Agree completely, just reminding of history here.
    Yes I am waiting on 300 kyro for Drogan,
    However they don't matter, cause he is 4*
  • Options

fear not the next one will be the only thing we can use to put in the scavenger to make r10 stuff.

i hope CG isn’t reading this
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

fear not the next one will be the only thing we can use to put in the scavenger to make r10 stuff.

Nah it will just be kyro 200 kyro needed to craft 1 mat out of 20 for half the new r10 stuff. Other 20 will need to use mk4 raid currency for.
    Introduction of mk4 raid currency will reduce the amounts of mk3 to mk1 raid currency you get
  • Options

Nah it will just be kyro 200 kyro needed to craft 1 mat out of 20 for half the new r10 stuff. Other 20 will need to use mk4 raid currency for.
    Introduction of mk4 raid currency will reduce the amounts of mk3 to mk1 raid currency you get

u lost me but i think i understand the general idea- it’s gonna be tough
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

R10 will need kyro and mk4 raid currency (my guess)
  • Options

Dont give them ideas
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options

Dont give them ideas

I hear they don't listen to the community anyway
  • Options

I hear they don't listen to the community anyway

I hear it’s worse than that. They do listen
  • Options
    CG's response: Shut up and spend money.
  • scuba
    14068 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    CG's response: Shut up and spend money.

Player response: shut up and take my money
  • Options
    While I agree, aren't these new characters the same as they've all been for a couples years now? 3 double 50s of kyros and then a 100 piece of one or the other?
  • Options
    I don’t know when it changed, but yes. Most of the new-ish (even within the last couple years) seem to have this as a standard.

Recently leveled a could old toons and there is maybe one kyro needed before g12
  • Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    While I agree, aren't these new characters the same as they've all been for a couples years now? 3 double 50s of kyros and then a 100 piece of one or the other?

We have trench, saw gerrera, doctor aphra, grand inqusitor, and 9 sister need 4 fully crafter kyros and 100 for gear 13.

Beskar mando, JML, need 5 fully crafted kyros and an extra 100 for gear 13.

JMK, Reva, LV, jabba need 6 and extra 100 for gear 13.
  • Options
    One of the nicer things about requirements needing older characters is when you have to relic them up it's only 100 kyros as opposed to 400.
  • Options
    Sloth243 wrote: »
    I don’t know when it changed, but yes. Most of the new-ish (even within the last couple years) seem to have this as a standard.

Recently leveled a could old toons and there is maybe one kyro needed before g12

Since somewhere around Bad Batch, every Marquee has needed 400 total Kyros.
  • Options

We have trench, saw gerrera, doctor aphra, grand inqusitor, and 9 sister need 4 fully crafter kyros and 100 for gear 13.

It's pretty reasonable that legendaries, conquest and GLs will have higher gear requirements. I just don't think higher should be that high because I don't think every single marquee character should be that expensive kyro wise.
  • Options

It's pretty reasonable that legendaries, conquest and GLs will have higher gear requirements. I just don't think higher should be that high because I don't think every single marquee character should be that expensive kyro wise.

Exactly, i dont mind giving jmk 6 kyros but a useless character like saw gerrera needing 500 kyros is too much imo
  • Options

Exactly, i dont mind giving jmk 6 kyros but a useless character like saw gerrera needing 500 kyros is too much imo

100%
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    you're giving those kyro to jedi cal