Missing buttons

j1mstuk2bomc.png

fix your game dammit

Replies

• Options
    Been an issue for like 5 years. If they haven't fixed it by now, they clearly are not going to be able to do so.
  • Options
    Did you have to auto to get down to dark trooper?

Probably an app restart fix
  • Options
    Sloth243 wrote: »
    Did you have to auto to get down to dark trooper?

Probably an app restart fix

I don't use auto but I always encounter this bug when facing dark troopers
  • Options
    Based on StarSon’s response and when I look at the pic again, I might not understand it properly.

I thought it was missing skill select buttons, but I don’t see any of your units highlighted as if it’s their turn.

Interesting that it happens specifically with Dark Troopers
  • Options
    Sloth243 wrote: »
    Based on StarSon’s response and when I look at the pic again, I might not understand it properly.

I thought it was missing skill select buttons, but I don’t see any of your units highlighted as if it’s their turn.

Interesting that it happens specifically with Dark Troopers

It doesn't happen *only* with Dark Troopers. I've never actually experienced it against them. The bug was first introduced with DS Hoth TB. CG has tried several times to fix, but has so far failed.
  • Options
    I encountered the bug now more often in the last 2-3 months because I started to use my Troopers against Poggle Omi in TW. It's really annoying to have to forfeit the battle and lose banners because of that.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    This isn't the random missing atk buttons bug but a dark trooper specific one. Happens frequently when dark trooper gets swarm attacked. Applies to both yours and the opponents dark trooper.

I'm pretty sure op used huxs oppressive fire on dt, that's a reliable way to trigger the bug.
  • Options
    Profit wrote: »
    This isn't the random missing atk buttons bug but a dark trooper specific one. Happens frequently when dark trooper gets swarm attacked. Applies to both yours and the opponents dark trooper.

I'm pretty sure op used huxs oppressive fire on dt, that's a reliable way to trigger the bug.

I used sith trooper aoe.