Conquest chest

With lots of negativity floating around I would like to even the scales a little by stating that I deeply appreciate the daily free Conquest chest in the webstore with the Conquest energy and other things. It is a nice addition.
Thank you CG! 👍🏻
We are all made of star-stuff

Replies

• Options
    I wonder if that has anything to do with the bugs and glitches with this game they fail to test over and over again
  • Options
    I wonder if that has anything to do with the bugs and glitches with this game they fail to test over and over again

Why not try and keep this thread positive... maybe they just wanted to reward the players (whom visit the store).
    Every company knows that it is healthy to try and make their customers happy.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    there's a conquest chest with free conquest energy? is that new? I got my free reward before conquest started
  • Options
    Yes, began today
  • Options
    For a second I was gonna say what negativity, than I remembered the levithan exist lol, the dont pre order games saying works here too, don't pre order characters and never be disappointed
  • Options
    ooh nice! thanks!
  • Options
    I also did not notice this. V nice
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, appreciate that. I thought it won't be repeated after that one time when we got conquest energy in the regular chest, thanks CG.
  • Options
    Getting free bonus Conquest Energy like we do every other energy? Should have always been a thing.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    For a second I was gonna say what negativity, than I remembered the levithan exist lol, the dont pre order games saying works here too, don't pre order characters and never be disappointed

Do you have leviathan?

Mine works great.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH