Hilarious irony

Timitock
2844 posts Member
I got TONS of grief for saying I didnt want guilds, they were step number one to more drama and problems.

Now they arent even in place yet, and already there is drama about p2p exclusive guilds and visible guild stats.

Way to go...
/slowclap

Replies

• Options
    No one likes a gloater
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    This isn't really ironic or even much of a prediction. Any time there is change, there is disruption and therefore drama. Any time new things are added that increase interaction, there is disruption and therefore drama.
    On the whole, guilds are a very important step. This far this has been an MMO basically played like a single-player game.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    I got TONS of grief for saying I didnt want guilds, they were step number one to more drama and problems.

Now they arent even in place yet, and already there is drama about p2p exclusive guilds and visible guild stats.

Way to go...
    /slowclap

No one knows how guilds are going to work. And right now there's no indication that the card pack statistic will differentiate between bronziums and chromiums - or even the Droid packs and days of spring packs.

The only one trying to create drama is you right now. Save these posts for when the notes actually go up.

PS - most guilds want to see screenshots of your roster, which would pretty well indicate if you are a whale or not.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Options
    Bro, you are the drama. See irony
  • Options
    Qeltar are you really ftp just wondred if you would make your mind up is all B)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The problem though isn't truly the guilds - it's the extremely detailed information that CG/EA decided "needed" to be shared for no apparent reason.

Currently, people can't even view any of those stats for themselves - let alone everyone else in the game. The inclusion of the information is a bad decision. The idea of guilds is fine. Honestly, I am in a guild - but only because I love Star Wars, like this game and it's a way to tap into more content. I'd probably join a guild even if the only one left was was the "Elza's Friends of Frozen" and it was run by 10 year old girls who required me to play "Let it Go" while playing in guild events.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    @Nikoms565 In all fairness, Elsa is pretty gifted in the ways of the force...

5-ElsaFreezes-590x263.jpg

• Options
    I don't see any drama yet. If there are drama already then it doesn't help to have another post add to it.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.