Conquest SEE vs GAS

I usually counter GAS with SEE in conquest to keep GAS from standing up but this event seems different. He doesn’t lose his protection while linked. Anyone knows why?

Replies

• Hexen_Jagar
    688 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    [Ignore]
  • Options
    Alcatt wrote: »
    I usually counter GAS with SEE in conquest to keep GAS from standing up but this event seems different. He doesn’t lose his protection while linked. Anyone knows why?

It's conquest, don't expect ANY hard counter to a particular team or faction to actually work. CG has boosted everything more than you might realize. (It's like conquest nodes each have 2-3 datacrons strapped to them at once.)
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    25ibxq5k0vpm.jpg
    Just use inq
  • Options
    Or CLS will work nicely
  • Options
    The reason is GAS may not be taking a turn when your first link him. I've experienced it myself. You link GAS and +1, take him down before he takes a turn and he doesn't loose the protection, he will sit and recover it while your link is gone.

I havent had an issue even when that happens. My disks hard carry me
  • Options
    Yeah, sometimes SEE’s counterattacks will knock GAS down to 0% Protection before he loses all his Max Protection. Linking whoever will go next (I think either Arc Trooper or Fives, depending) ensures GAS loses most of it, then you can relink once he stands up.
  • scuba
    14186 posts Member
    Options
    Or just use cat and delete him
  • TVF
    36786 posts Member
    Options
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    Alcatt wrote: »

It's conquest, don't expect ANY hard counter to a particular team or faction to actually work. CG has boosted everything more than you might realize. (It's like conquest nodes each have 2-3 datacrons strapped to them at once.)

I used a solo SEE in S5 against GAS without any issue. It has nothing to do with CG boosting the stats.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH