What is Conquests?

I just unlocked conquests, and I have no idea what to do.

Replies

• Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Conquest is a larger and more complicated version of Galactic War - as a result you have 2 weeks to complete Conquest instead of the 24 hours in Galactic War. To ease the pain you get 2 weeks off between conquests.

You have your full roster available and using one or more characters to complete a battle will cost 10% stamina on the chars used, which will translate into a 10% drop in stats for the next time you use the chars. Stamina will replenish slowly over time.

You fight through multi node sectors to gain points towards your overall award track. You can choose several paths to take. One specific path is "the challenge path" which will be necessary for the best possible pick of resources (see data discs below).

Beating a node will reward you 1-3 points depending on how many of your chars are killed in the battle.

The conquest have multiple feats (both global and sector based) which you can complete for extra points. Be sure to have them in mind when choosing your teams to try to optimize the points you accumulate.

Sectors have a miniboss and a boss battle which have their own feats to complete for a few extra points - and sometimes some very unique modifiers, that you'll need to read to avoid frustration.

Along the way you'll pick up several resources - data discs, consumables and conquest currency.

Data discs are powerful augments to your teams and can make the battles insanely easy if you obtain the rights ones and combine them in certain ways. Your chosen data disc set is always "switched on", and you can swap out discs along the way if you pick up better ones. Swapping discs cost you some conquest energy. Discs come in 4 difference power levels ranging from gray to green, blue and purple.

Consumables are temporary bonuses. Once you spend a consumable it will be available for a few battles and either greatly increase single stats, deploy debuffs to enemies or buffs to allies from the start of battle and so on. Descriptions are available when you select the consumables.

Conquest currency and be spent at certain Jawa merchants along the path you choose through the conquest or in the conquest store.

When the conquest period ends, you'll be rewarded with the reward crate matching your total amount of points.

Some of the most powerful new chars and ships are released through conquest

Every set of 3 Conquests will have the same feats, discs and rewards (unless an issue forces CG to make changes - which has happened once or twice if I remember correctly).
    Post edited by Krjstoff on
  • Options
    Just a quick question abt consumables (i’m not new to conquest i just don’t know abt this)- when you use a consumable can you use it for one battle and remove it for the next and reapply later or is it locked until it expires?
  • Options
    Just a quick question abt consumables (i’m not new to conquest i just don’t know abt this)- when you use a consumable can you use it for one battle and remove it for the next and reapply later or is it locked until it expires?

You can't remove it - you can select a different consumable before your current one is exhausted, but it will overwrite - you'll lose any remaining battles on the one you're replacing.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

You can't remove it - you can select a different consumable before your current one is exhausted, but it will overwrite - you'll lose any remaining battles on the one you're replacing.

Ok so it would not be worth taking off cuz it would get wasted? thx
  • Options
    Krjstoff wrote: »
    Conquest is a larger and more complicated version of Galactic War - as a result you have 2 weeks to complete Conquest instead of the 24 hours in Galactic War. To ease the pain you get 2 weeks off between conquests.

You have your full roster available and using one or more characters to complete a battle will cost 10% stamina on the chars used, which will translate into a 10% drop in stats for the next time you use the chars. Stamina will replenish slowly over time.

You fight through multi node sectors to gain points towards your overall award track. You can choose several paths to take. One specific path is "the challenge path" which will be necessary for the best possible pick of resources (see data discs below).

Beating a node will reward you 1-3 points depending on how many of your chars are killed in the battle.

The conquest have multiple feats (both global and sector based) which you can complete for extra points. Be sure to have them in mind when choosing your teams to try to optimize the points you accumulate.

Sectors have a miniboss and a boss battle which have their own feats to complete for a few extra points - and sometimes some very unique modifiers, that you'll need to read to avoid frustration.

Along the way you'll pick up several resources - data discs, consumables and conquest currency.

Data discs are powerful augments to your teams and can make the battles insanely easy if you obtain the rights ones and combine them in certain ways. Your chosen data disc set is always "switched on", and you can swap out discs along the way if you pick up better ones. Swapping discs cost you some conquest energy. Discs come in 4 difference power levels ranging from gray to green, blue and purple.

Consumables are temporary bonuses. Once you spend a consumable it will be available for a few battles and either greatly increase single stats, deploy debuffs to enemies or buffs to allies from the start of battle and so on. Descriptions are available when you select the consumables.

Conquest currency and be spent at certain Jawa merchants along the path you choose through the conquest or in the conquest store.

When the conquest period ends, you'll be rewarded with the reward crate matching your total amount of points.

Some of the most powerful new chars and ships are released through conquest

Every set of 3 Conquests will have the same feats, discs and rewards (unless an issue forces CG to make changes - which has happened once or twice if I remember correctly).

Thanks for the detailed explanation, it really helped. I dived into the Conquest and easily completed the 1st sector, now working on the 2nd sector.