Speed calculation

Hey guys, I seek help from the more experienced players. I want to calculate final Speed of a character, but there are multiple bonuses that alter the value.
I have a character with basic speed of X. Then he gets 30 Speed from the leader, then he gets 5% Speed for each ally from his unique. Is the 5% Speed added before or after the 30 Speed bonus from the leader? What if even more bonuses come into play? (let's say from Datacron, another ally...)

Replies

• Options
    Unfortunately, there is no catch-all rule that will apply for every interaction like this one. Each different set of Leads & Uniques have the potential to have a different order of operations.

Your best bet is to trial and error test it yourself in a galactic challenge until you find the point where the turn order changes.
  • Options
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

Yeah. I was the person the advised the wiki moderators of that order of operations for Uniques/Leads.

It is more of a general guildline than something to take as 100% fact.

There are situations where they don't follow that specific order.

Individual testing is the only way to be sure.
  • Options
    The ability to see actual in-combat stats would be the nice feature... but is probably even harder to implement than feat counter in challenges. :)
  • Options

Yeah. I was the person the advised the wiki moderators of that order of operations for Uniques/Leads.

Yeah, but order shouldn’t matter too much since % bonuses are calculated off of new base stats. The 5% won’t multiply the +30.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options

Yeah, but order shouldn’t matter too much since % bonuses are calculated off of new base stats. The 5% won’t multiply the +30.

Usually, but not always. Gotta test it to confirm.

There are exceptions to this. Like IG11 gaining more protection from his unique if Kuiil is placed ahead of him.

Can't take anything for granted in this game.
    In SWGOH, the only consistency is inconsistency.