When will K1 be empty?

I think the “squish” for this start of GA is a pretty memorable one. For the very first time there’s no more player that has a skill rating higher than 4K.

Is there a forecast available by when Kyber 1 one will be completely depleted?

Replies

• Options
    August
  • Options
    I see someone with a 4,072 rating.
  • Options
    They are just going to keep it up until there is only one player left in the division and then put a "The" in front of it.

-The Kyber One
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    August

It seems that this guy has just signed up.

I can’t imagine that the top spenders will like the idea to battle for the first place in K2 at the end of next year. Let’s see what the future will bring.
    They are just going to keep it up until there is only one player left in the division and then put a "The" in front of it.

-The Kyber One
    There can only be one. 😂

• Options
    dhwo wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    August

It seems that this guy has just signed up.

I can’t imagine that the top spenders will like the idea to battle for the first place in K2 at the end of next year. Let’s see what the future will bring.

-The Kyber One
    There can only be one. 😂

he didn’t mean next year
  • scuba
    14065 posts Member
    Options
    1592654037251?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=5i4pZ77MIccUsEAcfcRoLlEJeRuMyTWiqxXwP3taXOQ
  • Options
    Or maybe they will leave it with the rule of two. they just fight each other, best of 3. the winner stays k1 the loser drops. top man in k2 goes to fight the k1. i could imagine a cool portrait for the rule of 2
  • Options
    I'm in chromium 2, that's where I finished last season, but now my skill rating is within the levels for chromium 1.
  • Options
    If you want a laugh, look at the top player scores in aurodium 1. How does any of this make sense.