Hello Heroes of the Holotable, here are today’s update notes!
- Scout Trooper is now available in Chromium Packs and Shipments.
- Princess Kneesaa to Light Side 5-C (Hard)
- Endor Escalation Tier 3 has been added
- Fixed a bug where GL Units could still show Mastery icons for increases or decreases in multi-encounter battles at the start of the encounter after the first when there was no mastery change.
- Fixed Jedi Master Kenobi's description for "May the Force Be With You" to state it calls the weakest other Galactic Republic ally to assist, not weakest other Light Side ally. This is a description change only and no mechanics have been altered with this fix
- Made it so the Daring Droid event excludes large characters (aka Jabba). Also updated the LOC to say that too
- Fixed issue where Merrin's S1 would sometimes revive an ally after the Victory screen
CHEWPIO DESCRIPTION CHANGEOld Text:
- Updated Captain Drogan's recommended squad list to include a squad featuring Galactic Legend Leia Organa
If the allied Leader is a Rebel, Threepio & Chewie gain 40% of the Leader's Max Health at the start of the first encounter, and Rebel allies gain half that amount. Rebel allies have +15% Critical Avoidance.
While enemies are Blinded, they have -50% Tenacity and can't attack out of turn.New Text:
If the allied Leader is a non-Galactic Legend Rebel, Threepio & Chewie gain 40% of the Leader's Max Health at the start of the first encounter, and Rebel allies gain half that amount. Rebel allies have +15% Critical Avoidance.
While enemies are Blinded, they have -50% Tenacity and can't attack out of turn.LEVIATHAN CHANGESFinal Text Changes: Special 2 (Sabotage the Engines)
If the enemy Capital Ship is Light Side, dispel all buffs on target enemy and inflict Isolate on them for the rest of the encounter, which can't be copied, dispelled, or resisted.Unique
Out of turn attacks can't critically hit Sith allies.
Whenever a non-Tank Sith ally is critically hit, all allied Sith Tanks gain Taunt for 2 turns.KNOWN ISSUE
In the 5th Tier of Leia’s event, occasionally a tree stump will attach itself to you. You read that correctly.