CGs motto-also don't use leviathan to clean up in GAC

KwikShotaAce
228 posts Member
edited September 2023
So I took my executor vs profundity in this round of GAC. Hadn't lost a ship and ulted the profundity. Evidently the Y-wing is immortal when this happens because no matter what I did, I couldn't kill. So I timed out.

Brought in leviathan to clean up...but as soon as I used sabotage the engines, the game bugged out since the enemy capital ship isn't there. Yes I'm aware I can't ult, but I can still get stacks of the interceptor up to to the one shot insta kill which is what I wanted.
So hopefully this helps people prevent losing a fleet to CGs bug incompetence.

Oh and as for the motto- The only consistent thing we're good at, is being inconsistent.r72lh9yssk0h.png

Replies

• Options
    So I took my executor vs profundity in this round of GAC. Hadn't lost a ship and ulted the profundity. Evidently the Y-wing is immortal when this happens because no matter what I did, I couldn't kill. So I timed out.

Brought in leviathan to clean up...but as soon as I used sabotage the engines, the game bugged out since the enemy capital ship isn't there. Yes I'm aware I can't ult, but I can still get stacks of the interceptor up to to the one shot insta kill which is what I wanted.

Oh and as for the motto- The only consistent thing we're good at, is being inconsistent.r72lh9yssk0h.png

That's gotta be really annoying. Did you happen to file a bug report? This looks like something that should be a fairly straight-forward fix.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

That's gotta be really annoying. Did you happen to file a bug report? This looks like something that should be a fairly straight-forward fix.

Yes. I went and immediately filed a bug report. Here, just hoping to prevent someone from making the same mistake.
  • Options

Yes. I went and immediately filed a bug report. Here, just hoping to prevent someone from making the same mistake.

Thanks for the heads up - and thanks for filing the bug report.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Thinking a game crash is cg’s secret trap for people using leviathan to clean up is one way to look at it I suppose
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Just out of curiosity why didn’t you take out the Falcon first?