ARC-17 "Alpha" (Clone Trooper GL)
0%
Darth Tyranus (Separatist GL)
15%
DezahmondZombefyer 2 votes
Din Djarin (Mandalorian GL)
23%
NosterTek_VizslaRober7 3 votes
Revan, Reborn (Old Republic, Sith Empire GL)
61%
DevianYoda_the_fastMegaCrunchireiksSkyguy_501stUltradude488Mando34Autumn 8 votes

Replies

• Options
    Shrek
  • Options
    Abe Lincoln
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    Be serious
  • Options
    Be serious
  • Options
    I feel like you just listed your four favorite characters here. I don't care for any of those to be GLs tbh.

Maybe it's time to close the book on new GLs. Maybe it's time they did something different.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • PrettyFly4QuiGuy
    831 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    Be serious

I am :shrug:
  • Options
    Din Djarin (Mandalorian GL)
    I think Din Djarin could work after he progresses further in his story (in other words, give it some time until we get more of him on screen and then I think I'd be ready to say Din Djarin... altho I'm a lot less inclined to do so after he gave up the darksaber and thus probably will never have it in-game. Also why'd they squish the darksaber?? More importantly, WAS I MISTAKEN THAT IT WAS MADE OF BESKAR??) Anyway, no more ranting from me, I promise lol
    “In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Options
    Since the three trilogies have Galactic Legends, the Expanded Universe should have GLs too
  • YodasAdoy
    262 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Since the three trilogies have Galactic Legends, the Expanded Universe should have GLs too

Why? The EU never had a trilogy. You're comparing Apples and Oranges
  • Options
    YodasAdoy wrote: »

Heir to the Empire?
  • Options

Heir to the Empire?

Bugs Bunny?
  • Options

Heir to the Empire?

Bugs Bunny?

Ah yes, Bugs Bunny, Hare to the Empire. “Ehhhh what’s up Darth?”
  • Options
    Myself, I'd love to see a Din Djarin despite what others might say I have my Beskar Mando relic 8 & if my opponent cheats & it's SEE left, I bring in my Beskar Mando team that's all relic 7 - Beskar Mando@relic 8 thereby finishing off SEE quite efficiently I might add so a GL Din Djarin would be wicked besides making a GL out of him would be sweet cause there's Clan Vizla w/ Beaucoup Vizla that gave Beskar Mando a Heineken. Other people say GLs aren't the answer but GLs make the game fun & exciting. Other gamers just don't like putting in the work to get a GL but it has to be done. On a different note than these choices, a DR Reborn that'd be exciting too cause DR's pure glitz, decoy dude for SEE to get Beskar which is kinda hosed cause SEE w/ Beskar JML, SLKR & SEE can't touch SEE w/ Beskar but Rey, JMK & LV can that's screwed up. Leviathan's just making people get DR when they don't even want him & a DR Reborn would be the perfect solution to that problem. However a Thrawn: Heir to the Empire's an excellent solution for a totally new GL.
  • Options
    Isle wrote: »

Heir to the Empire?

Bugs Bunny?

Ah yes, Bugs Bunny, Hare to the Empire. “Ehhhh what’s up Darth?”

'Heir to the Empire' is an EU trilogy from the 90s.
  • Options
    Myself, I'd love to see a Din Djarin despite what others might say I have my Beskar Mando relic 8 & if my opponent cheats & it's SEE left, I bring in my Beskar Mando team that's all relic 7 - Beskar Mando@relic 8 thereby finishing off SEE quite efficiently I might add so a GL Din Djarin would be wicked besides making a GL out of him would be sweet cause there's Clan Vizla w/ Beaucoup Vizla that gave Beskar Mando a Heineken.
    I don’t understand pretty much any of this run-on sentence, but what exactly do you mean by “if my opponent cheats & it’s SEE left”?
  • Options
    I used a JML lead w/ JKR, JKL, Jolee & Hoda but lose to Sith Eternal Emperor. I finish him off w/ my Beskar Mando team.
  • Options
    Looks like no-one wants Revan as a Galactic Legend
  • Options
    I want Revan, I just don't think he'll (she, potentially, depending on how character creation goes) be next.
  • Options
    I used a JML lead w/ JKR, JKL, Jolee & Hoda but lose to Sith Eternal Emperor. I finish him off w/ my Beskar Mando team.
    “Cheats”?
  • Options
    Looks like no-one wants Revan as a Galactic Legend

Im afraid you have been corrected my friends.
    Once a Jedi, always a Jedi. Wait... never mind.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Btw, after s3 Din Djarin has less then 1% chance to become GL.
    Because Mandalore Kryze took the title of GL :|
    Gal has her own faction and even Capital Ship ( Axe Wowes commands it)
    And now that I'm typing it, just realised that whole faction basically has stolen trophys from others :D
    Be it Gideon's CS or 'trophy' Dark Saber, even titles!
  • Zombefyer
    605 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I almost forgot Ahsoka Tano (Ronin)
    As of 'Ahsoka: Episode 8'
    Post edited by Zombefyer on
  • Options
    How about redeemed Vader/Anakin as a GL for unaligned force users. Not sure what kind of attacks he would have since he can’t pick up characters and throw them down a shaft like he did with the Emperor. He’s lost his lightsaber at that point too. But as the chosen one fulfilling his destiny, he is the ultimate legend. I’m sure the developers could come up with a good kit for him.
  • Options
    And to counter Ahsoka Tano (Grey Jedi), Old Master Maul
  • Options
    How come no one shot down Squid about redeemed Vader, as they did me? But it's an awesome idea. Maybe they could do a future version of Redimeed Vader and he'd have a different kind of lightsaber or something
  • Options
    I don’t think any of these should be, it should be Ahsoka Tano the White from the new season
  • Options
    I don’t think any of these should be, it should be Ahsoka Tano the White from the new season

But out of all of them, Revan