What team should i build in your opinion?

I have got these heroes:
7* Poggle G8 P 5906
7* Lumi G8 P 5747
7* Sid G8 P 5553
6* (57/100) Kylo G9 P 5321
7* Phasma G8 P 5235
5* (61/85) QGJ G8 P 4861
5* (50/85) Dooku G8 P 4600
5* (31/85) JC G8 P 4523
4* (37/65) Tie Pilot G8 P 4275

I also got an ungeared 6* ST Han and im working on Rey (67/80). Unfortunately i dont have GS
Should i rather max ST Han out or start working on Savage Opress to build for my Phasma lead?

Replies

• Options
    You are doing really well it seems (you have a nice squad). The right answers are: 1) do what you want and what is fun, want yoda then do that, want all siths go for it 2) new meta coming very soon you look f2p conserve resources, now is the time to build credits, training droids, even currency like purple mats and arena and cantina tokens 3) read forums to learn from others mistakes. 4) let whales decide meta and work to that. 5) Always put all resources into the GW clearance squad and the arena top 5 squad--you are not ready to spend on B teams and C teams. Me? level 74 today been playing a bit larger roster of 7 stars.
  • Options
    well, the problem is: i dont know what my arena top 5 should be because of the meta shift which is comming soon. And what are Whales? lol
    thx for your replie tho
  • Options
    The one thing the game update won't do is make JC good for Arena. The rest of it... who knows. You have a good base of characters to work with, just have to wait and see what happens.
  • Options
    Have you unlocked Barriss yet? If you haven't, you should really consider getting her. No matter how the meta changes, healers like Barriss are still going to be useful for GW. Barriss is also a great choice for the Yoda challenge if you are interested in that.
  • Options
    @FuriousFrog Barriss would really be a helping hand in GW and also for the yoda-event which i really want to get but dont have the jedis to do so. but i think i wil get her + eeth koth from the arena shipments to get yoda. it will take me a long time tho but thx for the suggestion