ewok elder

EE was blessed today by RNGesus and got a DOUBLE revive off of his heal move... didnt even know it was possible. it was the sort of RNG move that would make Daka jealous.

im just hoping the little furball terrorizes my opponents with some juiced up AI RNG

Replies

  • He's pretty awesome. I almost have him to 5*. I'd love to run a team of him, Daka, Lumi, Barriss and JC. You know, just to frustrate the **** out of the other team. :D
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    I've seen his heal rezz 3 others once. But actually Dakas heal can also rezz more than one toon so she wouldn't be too jelly about it ;)
  • Kalo
    122 posts Member
    I used to run a double tank team and would wait for them both to go down before using Daka's special. It improved the odds I would get at least one of them back and sometimes I would revive both.
  • Jedi2407 wrote: »
    He's pretty awesome. I almost have him to 5*. I'd love to run a team of him, Daka, Lumi, Barriss and JC. You know, just to frustrate the **** out of the other team. :D
    There is no dps in this squad. Both Daka and elder can be taken out in one turn without any fear of the others...
  • pnutbutter wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    He's pretty awesome. I almost have him to 5*. I'd love to run a team of him, Daka, Lumi, Barriss and JC. You know, just to frustrate the **** out of the other team. :D
    There is no dps in this squad. Both Daka and elder can be taken out in one turn without any fear of the others...

    Hmm. Prolly true. Maybe a tank instead of JC to allow the healers/rezzers to do their thing.
  • Tony167
    231 posts Member
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    He's pretty awesome. I almost have him to 5*. I'd love to run a team of him, Daka, Lumi, Barriss and JC. You know, just to frustrate the **** out of the other team. :D
    There is no dps in this squad. Both Daka and elder can be taken out in one turn without any fear of the others...

    Hmm. Prolly true. Maybe a tank instead of JC to allow the healers/rezzers to do their thing.

    Go with teebo lead, elder, daka, Lumi, and maybe Rey/RG. They could be frustrating in some cases if the stealths come at good times

  • Tony167 wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    He's pretty awesome. I almost have him to 5*. I'd love to run a team of him, Daka, Lumi, Barriss and JC. You know, just to frustrate the **** out of the other team. :D
    There is no dps in this squad. Both Daka and elder can be taken out in one turn without any fear of the others...

    Hmm. Prolly true. Maybe a tank instead of JC to allow the healers/rezzers to do their thing.

    Go with teebo lead, elder, daka, Lumi, and maybe Rey/RG. They could be frustrating in some cases if the stealths come at good times
    Ya, I think this would be far more annoying
  • Finity
    308 posts Member
    You could create just a purely nuisance rez team. Dooku L, HK-47, Boba Fett, Ewok Elder, Old Daka...

    I can only picture the RNG nightmares between the evasion from Dooku and the auto rezzing by Boba Fett, HK and Daka... and then when they finally die, Daka or EE brings them back... ugh
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Finity wrote: »
    You could create just a purely nuisance rez team. Dooku L, HK-47, Boba Fett, Ewok Elder, Old Daka...

    I can only picture the RNG nightmares between the evasion from Dooku and the auto rezzing by Boba Fett, HK and Daka... and then when they finally die, Daka or EE brings them back... ugh

    Ultimate Troll Squad.
  • Hyperalloy wrote: »
    Finity wrote: »
    You could create just a purely nuisance rez team. Dooku L, HK-47, Boba Fett, Ewok Elder, Old Daka...

    I can only picture the RNG nightmares between the evasion from Dooku and the auto rezzing by Boba Fett, HK and Daka... and then when they finally die, Daka or EE brings them back... ugh

    Ultimate Troll Squad.
    Yup. I've had fet rez 4 times more than once... 4! That's annoying...
  • I use Ewok Elder as an alternate healer in a GW Phasma lead squad. Especially using my 5* Darth Maul who gets killed early. EE can bring him back and give the others a health boost. I run FO Storm Trooper, Maul, and Kylo with Phasma Lead.

    Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
Sign In or Register to comment.