Viewable player stats

Prev1
Galgenstrick
849 posts Member
edited April 2016
Looks like we just got another welcome update.

"packs opened" was removed from the viewable player stats.
Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information

Replies

• Options
    Total PvP Battles Won
    Total Normal Battles Won
    Total Hard Battles Won
    Total Galactic War Battles Won
    Total Guild Raids Won
    Total PvP Battles Lost
    Total Normal/Hard Battles Lost
    Total Galactic War Battles Lost
    Total Guild Raids Lost
    Total Merit Tokens Earned
  • Apoc
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Looks like we just got another welcome update.

"packs opened" was removed from the viewable player stats.

Thank goodness. That feature was a really scummy thing to add. Basically trying to separate p2p vs f2p. Which is no one's business.
  • Options
    Total GW battles lost? Is that ones that aren't completed or when you intentionally send in a suicide team? Frivolous stat either way.
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Murderhole wrote: »
    Total GW battles lost? Is that ones that aren't completed or when you intentionally send in a suicide team? Frivolous stat either way.

Agreed. I also hope that in PVP Battles won and lost, they also tell us our defensive stats. I really wish I could see how many times the AI has won or lost me a match.
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Options
    I changed the word in your post from "states" to "stats". :)
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Man, I guess I can go back to saying I have opened up... ONE MILLION PACKS! No one can disprove it :)
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options

Good guy BentWookie :p
  • Options

Thanks. That's the second time you've saved my reputation!
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options
    Thx @EA_Jesse now the balance notes and i would marry you :)))))))))
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Man, I guess I can go back to saying I have opened up... ONE MILLION PACKS! No one can disprove it :)

I've never opened a pack.. I'm playing SWGoH Hardcore mode. I refuse to collect achievements or energy too.

• Heisen
    364 posts Member
    Options
    Finity wrote: »

Agreed. I also hope that in PVP Battles won and lost, they also tell us our defensive stats. I really wish I could see how many times the AI has won or lost me a match.

This would certainly be the most interesting. While kinda cool and all, all the other stats are ultimately kind of meaningless.
  • Options
    Heisen wrote: »
    Finity wrote: »

This would certainly be the most interesting. While kinda cool and all, all the other stats are ultimately kind of meaningless.

The guild raid stats may be the very e-peen needed to keep players going.
  • Duckoo
    279 posts Member
    Options
    I'd love to see my own stat as to how many packs I've opened. That way when I get the urge to add cad bane to my team I can remind myself that never works out and why.
  • Options
    Total Galactic War Battles Lost

Oh man, will this include retreats? :cold_sweat:
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Duckoo wrote: »
    I'd love to see my own stat as to how many packs I've opened. That way when I get the urge to add cad bane to my team I can remind myself that never works out and why.

lol - solid logic.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    It's still ****, i have 683/179 W/L, i lost about 50 battles purely from testing squads that didnt work out, now i look worse on record compared to someone that doesnt.
    {RotE}
  • Options

GRAMMER N.......
    nvm dont ban me :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    It's still ****, i have 683/179 W/L, i lost about 50 battles purely from testing squads that didnt work out, now i look worse on record compared to someone that doesnt.
    That's okay - I'm sure someone will still let you be in their guild. ;)
    It's what's on the inside that counts. Don't worry about what other say about you. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game that's important. I'm sure you tried your best.

Other parents - anything else?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Nice to see this responsiveness to user feedback. I'm pleasantly surprised.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    That's okay - I'm sure someone will still let you be in their guild. ;)
    It's what's on the inside that counts. Don't worry about what other say about you. It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you play the game that's important. I'm sure you tried your best.

Other parents - anything else?

It felt like this post was reassuring your own insecurites rather than helping mine.
    {RotE}
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Nice to see this responsiveness to user feedback. I'm pleasantly surprised.

And that doesn't happen very often. lol ;)

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    I was indifferent about the packs opened showing up in the player stats but I could see why some people would take issue with it. It is nice to know that they are taking feedback and changing things like this. EA maybe just saved a few marriages:)
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options

It's sorta funny that they want to post a win/loss record as though it may mean something. Anytime I lose to an AI in PvP, i target that team so I can try different approaches. I buy more matches after payout to test team makeup, possible new members and kill orders pretty regularly.

If guilds and players pay close attention to the loss part of the record, it will decrease the motivation for players to spend crystals on pvp refreshes.
  • Options
    I didn't like the idea of packs being opened showing up at all. I wouldn't want it known how much money I wasted before I figured out that chromiums were a sucker's bet
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    I was indifferent about the packs opened showing up in the player stats but I could see why some people would take issue with it. It is nice to know that they are taking feedback and changing things like this. EA maybe just saved a few marriages:)

lol - I didn't even think about that.

"Honey, I just noticed on your guild screen that it says you opened 412 Chromium packs. That doesn't seem possible if what you said earlier about only spending $6 for crystals was true...and btw, I just got a notice that our mortgage payment is overdue...any idea what that's about?"

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    I didn't like the idea of packs being opened showing up at all. I wouldn't want it known how much money I wasted before I figured out that chromiums were a sucker's bet

Good point as well...

If you opened <5 packs = quick learner (and probably just used mostly the "free crystals' you started with). "It's okay, you're in."
    If you opened >100 packs = whale. "WELCOME TO OUR GUILD!!"
    If you opened between 5 and 100 = "Can't you read the **** forums?!? What in the actual **** kinda ****ing **** are you?!?!? Go join another guild, doofus."

• Options
    Total Pvp won?
    Are they gonna add pvp in the coming update like real pvp!?
  • Options
    PVP = Arena Battles in this case.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
  • Options
    I'd be willing to bet cash money this was removed based on the comment I made in one of the other threads yesterday